Just_Call_Me_Jesse's Last Poster Wins Game

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#286 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:26 AM

I really want to see that and Black Panther. May see Black Panther with mom on Monday, because holy balls, it looks interesting as heck, and I've unintentionally turned mom into an MCU fan.

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGagzEKCoPLbla5DdimF62A

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#287 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:40 PM

Definitely tell me what you think. It looks amazing.

Big weekend plans?

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#288 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,860 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:12 PM

Busy, meetings and talks.

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#289 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:37 AM

Going to be working this weekend. Thankfully, it's all overtime, so it'll add up to a decent paycheck. Just hoping the plans with mom pan out. We're looking at doing the earliest showing we can, since she doesn't like driving in the dark much. Can't really blame her much, since our block's lighting sucks balls. Most of downtown is good, but the sidestreets past the first block or two away from the main streets kinda suck. 

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#290 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:16 AM

#291 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:19 PM

A busy Moonie is a happy Moonie?

And LG - is there an action line or community council or something to call about the lighting?

Taking deep breaths around here . . . trying to figure out what to do for my own little part in making the world a better place and this country a little safer. Odd times.

#292 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:05 PM

Belle- Closest I could probably think of is the East Side Neighbors group in my town, but I'm usually working when they have their meetings. Could ask mom to go and raise the issue at one of the meetings, citing that I usually ride my bike home when the weather's decent and don't feel safe unless I have a butt-ton of lights going on the bike/have a lighted hat on. 

Went to watch Black Panther with mom, and OMG, it was completely amazeballs!!!!!!! From the costume design, to sets, to the actions scenes!!! Totally worth the $18 or so we spent on admission. I'd totally go see it again. Heck, I want to get the sound track and that usually doesn't happen for me. Heck, even Andy Serkis' performance was freakin' amazing!!!!!

#293 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:41 AM

#294 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:50 AM

#295 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:12 PM

Yay! Glad the movie is great - because the coverage has been, and lots of really real 'feel good' stories have come out about it. Gonna check it out as soon as possible. Probably not before you see it a second time, but ya know :)

#296 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted Today, 03:50 AM

Oh trust me, it's worth every bit of hype that's come out. Mom wants to see Peter Rabbit next time we go to the movies, and that looks good as well. May revisit Black Panther  after that, because it's just that darned good. I know I want to, not just for the actors' performances, but just to pick up on more of the costumes and set design. Heck, even the jewelry was effing awesome! I could easily get more ideas for my own work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users