Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

A sad day for us all!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:50 PM

Hello! It has been one year that I lost Juliet Keller to the Lord and I have to say it was the fastest year of my life. Sad to say. I visted her on her birthday back in June and I felt inside that she is happy and is pain free. I went and saw her today on her one year of passing. I played some of her favorite songs by Chicago for her. I know she was there with me and my daughter, Alyssa. Juliet spirit lives on! I miss her so much! Thank You! Dave

Edited by damckie, 08 September 2011 - 04:53 PM.

Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:51 AM

Blessings and prayers Dave.
Posted Image

#3 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:46 PM

My heart goes to you and your family... it must be hard for you this time of the year, but remember that she will live always in your hearts...
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#4 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:58 AM

Dave, as long as you and others remember her she will live forever.
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#5 damckie

damckie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:07 PM

Thank You to all of you who still remembers Juliet! She will never be forgotten by most of us! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#6 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:15 AM

My prayers to you Dave, I remember my last phone call to her!
Posted Image Posted Image

#7 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:05 PM

Hugs to you Dave
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#8 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:08 PM

Dave, Julie was the light of so many lives, she will live on as we all remember her!

Hugs to you and her girls,
Les and Greg
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#9 damckie

damckie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:10 PM

Thanks to all of you on your thoughts of Juliet Keller! Julie does come and makes her presence known to me occasionally. Just the other night I was working on my work getting ready for a tv show that will air on Halloween. I decided to give it a rest and to sit back and listen to one of our songs. (Your The Insperation, by Chicago) This song was also played at her funeral as I was laying my flowers on her casket. Not as soon as the song was over, the back of my chair shook violently against my back. Julie was standing behind as we were both listening to our song. Gotta go now! Thanks! dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users