Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

I have a really stupid sounding question but....

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 tahnee503

tahnee503

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:46 AM

Ok well first you know the feeling where when you sit on your hand or foot and it feels all funny a it sorta tickles?

Well I can do that at will with my hands and make them feel like that except i don't need to put something heavy on them or squash them xD Can everyone do that or can I work on that and end being able to do something for like i dunno something to find ghosts? I have no idea why I can do that but yeah.....anyone have a clue? lol

#2 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:32 PM

It sounds to me like it's a circulation problem. When the pins and needles sensation occurs, most of the time it's because a person had been laying or sitting in a manner that reduces or cuts off circulation, resulting in the numbness and then the tingling sensation when the blood flows back into the area.

Before you go running for a paranormal reason behind this, I highly suggest you go see your doctor talk to them and get tests done.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#3 tahnee503

tahnee503

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:40 PM

It sounds to me like it's a circulation problem. When the pins and needles sensation occurs, most of the time it's because a person had been laying or sitting in a manner that reduces or cuts off circulation, resulting in the numbness and then the tingling sensation when the blood flows back into the area.

Before you go running for a paranormal reason behind this, I highly suggest you go see your doctor talk to them and get tests done.

I thought of that...but I can make the feeling disappear and repear at will whenever, whereever, so it can't be serculation problem as that cannot go away at will :/

#4 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:50 PM

I would still pay a visit to your doctor and discuss this. Never mind that I've not heard of any medium or clarivoyant who does that.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#5 tahnee503

tahnee503

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:06 PM

I would still pay a visit to your doctor and discuss this. Never mind that I've not heard of any medium or clarivoyant who does that.

euhh i've heard of healers who use this kind of stuff....that possible? lol to point your energy into a part of your hand to heal people? i know that its a method just never really quite looked into it Dx

#6 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:21 PM

Yes, I do know that what you are talking about sounds similar to what a Reiki healer does, however, not being a Reiki healer I don't know what it actually does feel like.

I'm not going to relent on my advise that you at the very least get it checked out by your doctor to effectly rule out any medical condition that may be causing it. Rule number one: Health First. Rule Number Two: The fastest way to the paranormal is to have the normal ruled out by applicable professionals.

I'd hate to see you convince yourself that it's something special and only find out later that it's a potentially serious circulatory problem.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#7 tahnee503

tahnee503

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:46 PM

Yes, I do know that what you are talking about sounds similar to what a Reiki healer does, however, not being a Reiki healer I don't know what it actually does feel like.

I'm not going to relent on my advise that you at the very least get it checked out by your doctor to effectly rule out any medical condition that may be causing it. Rule number one: Health First. Rule Number Two: The fastest way to the paranormal is to have the normal ruled out by applicable professionals.

I'd hate to see you convince yourself that it's something special and only find out later that it's a potentially serious circulatory problem.

Just went to see the doc, i had an appointment planned out today anyways and yes reiki healers that is what i was talking about i just forgot the proper name for it^^; i asked him about that and he had a look and it turns out i have nothing abnormally bad xD i didn't tell him about the reiki theory i just asked if he could check blood pressure and stuff like that and nothing is wrong....so now what? xD

#8 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:00 PM

I would probably suggest speaking to a Reiki practitioner.

Moving this to the General Board, as it really doesn't have anything to do with Spirit Communications.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#9 tahnee503

tahnee503

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 03:39 AM

I would probably suggest speaking to a Reiki practitioner.

Moving this to the General Board, as it really doesn't have anything to do with Spirit Communications.

oh gosh i'm sorry i posted in the wrong thread T_T Dx

#10 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:41 AM

It's ok, not a big deal

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#11 tahnee503

tahnee503

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:47 AM

It's ok, not a big deal

oh ok, well thanks for moving it to the proper board^^

#12 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 10:56 AM

I have been able to do the same thing with my fingertips. I learned I was infact gathering energy.
I don't like the doctor.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#13 tahnee503

tahnee503

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:52 AM

I have been able to do the same thing with my fingertips. I learned I was infact gathering energy.
I don't like the doctor.

wow cool we have superpowers xD can you do it with your whole hand or just your fingertips? i looked up reiki healing and appearantly before being able to heal you should of gone through like someone giving you this energy thing, i didn't look to see if it were possible to have it without being a healer lol

#14 eatnama

eatnama

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Ghost novels, 19th century gothic novels; books in general, photography

Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:20 AM

Have you ever tried it out with another person? Like taking their hands in yours and try to move the energy? I don't think there would be any harm in testing it, whether it works or not.

If the tickling sensation isn't a circulatory problem, it might be something with muscles or tendons (I think tendon is the right word here?). I'm what you might call a "seasonal knitter" and when I'm knitting alot, sometimes my fingers start feeling really weird. I know that's due to tendons and I also have some problems with my elbows so no reiki powers there :ghost:

#15 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:33 AM

:ghost: First, no question is ever silly or stupid. It sounds like you have a very strong ability to effect your body with your mind. We all do. Bio-feedback is a sort of self hypnosis that you can use to lower your blood pressure, slow your heart, reduce stress and pain. It also can do very many other things such as numbing you hands by thinking about it. Try relaxing while sitting in comfortable chair or lying in bed. Concentrate on breathing in through your mouth to a count of five and out though your mouth to a count of 8. Then paying attention to your heartbeat slower it. It is very simple. I believe that is what you are feeling in your hands. I will say though that involves your nerve conduction and trust me on this You never, never want a nerve problem so I wouldn't do it anymore. As an old retired nurse, I know. :ghost:

Sharon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users