#1 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 10:01 PM

Hi all,
I have a question.
When I am in Photshop or any of those kinds of programs and I want to zoom in and save the photo at a larger size or zoomed how can I do that?
Thanks Michael

Posted ImageIt Always Pays To Pay Attention

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 10 June 2003 - 10:10 PM

Mike, what you can do in Photoshop is to increase the Image Size. Image-->ImageSize.

You then change the image size and can save a new file(File-->Save As or Save A Copy) (if you don't want the old one to be over written).

try it out and do lemme know if it helps :)
Posted Image

#3 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 11 June 2003 - 04:33 AM

Michael...If you want to save only a portion of the pic.  Like zooming in on an orb for example, you would first have to crop the pic by using the cropping tool (for those who are unfamiliar with the cropping tool it is on the left hand panel and looks kinda like a square box with intersecting lines for corners).  I have found that when you do the image size as moonchild instructed, the right size for posting here is about 500 pixels across.  that keeps the board in it's original size and doesn't blow it way up.  Also when you change the width,  the program will also compensate on the height.
Also, you don't want to crop in too tight or when you adjust the size you will just get a mess of pixels when you make it the right size so be careful there.

I hope this is helpful to you! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users