#1 macqdor

macqdor

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 11:17 PM

The haunting of Hell House continues

http://www.bothell-r...eD5ufpaNtukpvaY

Local information technology professional Keith Linder alleges to have also lived in a kind of house most people might only encounter in an “Amityville Horror”-style movie: a place ostensibly teeming with disembodied voices, poltergeists and other inexplicable forces. He, too, was able to “get out” of his haunted home, which is located in Bothell. He lived there between 2012 and 2016. But Linder doesn’t want to put his experiences behind him, pretending like they never happened.

Last April, he published “The Bothell Hell House: Poltergeist of Washington State,” a 442-page book chronologically covering what he and his girlfriend at the time went through living in the home. In August, Linder released “Poltergeist of Washington State Part Two,” a sequel.

#2 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Writing my true ghost stories books, blogging, reading paranormal and horror books, writing short stories, collecting paranormal and horror blu rays.

Posted 22 November 2019 - 02:53 PM

I only watched the first episode and that was enough for me. An awful adaptation of Shirley Jackson's brilliant novel.

Truegho

Paranormal Author

www.alantoner.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users