Spirit Animals

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 15 February 2010 - 05:00 PM

Thankyou for that kind thought Angelia.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." Thomas Paine.

#17 physical medium Jenn

physical medium Jenn

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:ghost hunting , reading (alot) writing , cooking baking , the paranormal , i read tarot and scry with crystals and yes i am a witch :) i love making candles and inscense and i have a love for horror movies i am a physical medium as well

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:44 PM

Mine are the bat
spider
butterfly
crow
wolf
but lately bat has been more present during my premonitions
but those are mine... crow shows up before a death
spider when there is a lesson to learn
butterfly lets me know when good luck\things are to happen
bat during premonitons
wolf when i need to protect myself
Is It Wrong To Fear The Living More Than The Dead ?I'm a sailor pegAnd I've lost my legClimbing up the top sailsI lost my leg!I'm shipping up to Boston whoaI'm shipping up to Boston whoaI'm shipping up to Boston whoaI'm shipping off...to find my wooden leg ~dropKick Murphys~

#18 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:57 PM

:) I was actually told by a Shaman that I was Dog...I think she meant it as an insult but honestly...how can this be a bad thing?
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#19 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:26 AM

I once watched StarTrek I think it was (I know I know) and in the episode there was this bit about the character finding her 'spirit animal' I tried out the method on the episode, which involved imagining myself at the the place I felt at my most confortable, the one place I loved, then in my mind looking around and basically the animal I see there would be my spirit animal. I found a squirell and I still maintain to this day that thats correct. Wierd huh. I love the website about totems btw, just reading now!

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#20 QuietHeart

QuietHeart

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:30 PM

My grandpa says mine is a rabbit, but that quiz told me its a hawk =\

#21 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:52 PM

All but your birth totem changes based on situations or more exactly, what you need to learn. Squirrel would be pretty cool
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#22 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:18 PM

According to that quiz mine is wolverine but every other quiz I ever took it was a turtle.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#23 Ryuu

Ryuu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Video games and anime not as heavily as I used to be though just watch anime and play video games once in a while. And the paranormal of course.

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:03 AM

You are a Crow! (your score: 21)

Characters: Rhia, Coranna, Damen in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; John in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: foreseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection

As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, "Why?"

Best matches: Foxes, Wolves, Swans

My animal was a crow
"A winner is a loser who will get up and try again." - Dennis DeYoung

#24 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:55 PM

You are a Owl! (your score: 23)

Characters: Etar and Nathas in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Human lie-detectors

Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.

Best matches: Hawks, Foxes, Spiders

Watch out for: Wolves, Horses, Otters

I got 22 points as a Cougar and 21 points as a Spider and Wolvering, 20 points as a Crow, 19 as a Hawk.
Posted Image

#25 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:08 AM

You are a Bear! (your score: 21)
Characters: Arcas, Skaris, Torin, Eneas, and Ladek in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Darien in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Fighting ability—strength and speed—along with powers of strategic thinking

You're #1! At least, you're happiest when in charge. You lead with courage, integrity, and compassion. People gravitate to your confidence and charisma, and they feel safe in your care. But be careful not to believe your own hype—stubborn pride is every Bear's downfall.

Best matches: Wolverines, Horses, Wolves

Watch out for: Foxes, Crows, Spiders

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#26 Blue Water

Blue Water

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Truth searching, the paranormal, mythology, writing, reading, art, backwoods hiking and philosophy.

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:25 AM

You are a Swan! (your score: 26)
Characters: Tereus, Kalia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking

Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.

Amazing how accurate these can be.

Also close:

Hawk: 20
Wolf: 19
Spider: 19
Crow: 18
Owl: 19

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users