Ghost Mine

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

This is a newer show on Sy Fy Channel. I just caught up with it last week, and it's an interesting premise.
Read more about it, and watch full episodes here;
http://www.syfy.com/ghostmine
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#2 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:58 AM

I've caught it a couple of times. It seems ok.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#3 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

I watched a few minutes of it and wasn't impressed, honestly. In the segment I watched, they were traipsing around in water doing EVP work...and kept saying "do you hear that?" No, all I could hear was your sloshing because you couldn't stand still for five minutes, lol. In that same show, it seemed like they were also investigating right around the time when blasting was going on. That doesn't seem very safe to me.

It's an interesting premise...taking an old format and spicing it up a bit with choice of locations, but there's just not enough oomph there, and I don't think they have enough material to make it to a second season.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

#4 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

Another indication the Para-TV fad has about run its course. They are really stretching to get subjects these days!

#5 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

I saw an episode of this. Looks somewhat Interesting.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users