• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mofinator

Mofinator

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:06 AM

Hi!
My friend recently mentioned that his house out in the country was haunted. he said that before they found out what it was, people who slept there was having the same dream about lossing their hair and that there was a hole in their head and that it was bleeding.
My friend's parents went to the neighbour who had lived in the neighborhood a long time to find out what was going on. he told them that the last owners wife died of cancer. He also mentioned that no one belived her until it was too late. She appears around the house but mostly just in one room (probably the room where she died)
She also gets angry or upset when there is much noise. But this isn't all...

My friend also said that they had a man (described like a monk) standing in the hallway and staring at people living in the room (not the same room as the one that we belived she died in). The mediums that has been to the house never wanted to go in the room where she died.

and here comes my question:

is it his energy or aura that the mediums are feeling or is it the womans? i really want to help out and the first step would to be to understand the situation :)
any advice would help.

#2 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:22 PM

Hi!
My friend recently mentioned that his house out in the country was haunted. he said that before they found out what it was, people who slept there was having the same dream about lossing their hair and that there was a hole in their head and that it was bleeding.
My friend's parents went to the neighbour who had lived in the neighborhood a long time to find out what was going on. he told them that the last owners wife died of cancer. He also mentioned that no one belived her until it was too late. She appears around the house but mostly just in one room (probably the room where she died)
She also gets angry or upset when there is much noise. But this isn't all...

My friend also said that they had a man (described like a monk) standing in the hallway and staring at people living in the room (not the same room as the one that we belived she died in). The mediums that has been to the house never wanted to go in the room where she died.

and here comes my question:

is it his energy or aura that the mediums are feeling or is it the womans? i really want to help out and the first step would to be to understand the situation Posted Image
any advice would help.

Not being there, I wouldn't have a clue. You'll have to feel this out and decide if it's a male energy or female. I would think that from what you've said about the room she died in, the mediums not wanting to go in there, and that she had this cancer and no one believed her until it was too late points to it being her. Perhaps the monk is just a guardian? Good luck on what you're doing and stay protected.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#3 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Occultism, Chemistry, Physics, Music, Rock Climbing,

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:48 PM

Tell him to try to communicate with them. Try for some EVP sessions, ask what they are, what they want, and why they are there.
Asperges me, AGLA, hyssopo, et mundabor; lavabis me, et super nivem dealbabor.
Accendat in nobis Eheieh ignem sui amoris et flammam aeternae caritatis.

My blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users