beginning help needed confused sensitive empathy medium

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mellathea

mellathea

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:06 PM

It has always been apparent to me that I am sensitive to the other side as well as energies and auras. Ever since I was young I have seen, heard, and been able to feel different presences- many of the times nothing was there. When I was a child I would astral project nearly every night which resulted in many night terrors; I would scream bloody murder in my sleep and no matter how hard my parents tried to wake me, I couldn't be woken up. Finally I would find my way back into my body but the experience was very traumatic for a young girl. As I grew older I accepted my gifts more and more, beginning to try to communicate and allow myself to be more open. All of this failed though when I finally saw my first full body apparition-it scared the living day lights out of me to say the least. It wasn't a positive experience either so ever since then (this was about 5 years ago now) I have been very closed to the paranormal and everything in general. Due to this, I have become much more empathetic, even to the point where other peoples moods effect me so badly that it effects me personally.

I've begun to learn to control these things in the past few years and I want to learn to become more sensitive to things like I once was, the only trouble is I have no idea how to go about doing so. I want nothing more than to embrace who I am and what I am capable of but I know deep down that I am still tormented by what has happened in the past. 

Perhaps anyone has any advice on what I could do to open up more/become more comfortable with these things. Honestly, I don't know exactly what I'm looking for but I do know that I want to accept the gifts I have and use them to do as much good as I can. Hopefully someone can help me c:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beginning, help needed, confused, sensitive, empathy, medium

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users