3 replies to this topic

#1 LanceM

LanceM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal. music. creating web sites

Posted 17 October 2009 - 01:12 PM

Does anyone document the solar and lunar activity during their investigations? i know that on the few investigations Ive been on i haven't simply because i don't have a computer next to me at the time and i was also wondering if anyone has ever see a connection between the two?

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 17 October 2009 - 03:00 PM

I always include this data on all investigations. In fact I have the data available at a page on my website at all times and include this information as a matter of the background for all cases.

Regarding a correlation between the two so far I can't say conclusively one way or the other. Certain aspects seem to have some connecection and others don't. For instance EMF seems to be more pronounced at times of increased solar activity. Although this may be simply the EMF detector responding to the solar activity itself, not any increased spirit activity.

#3 LanceM

LanceM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal. music. creating web sites

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:37 PM

what about lunar activity? have you ever noticed the moon playing with your equipment or an increase in activity depending how its state?

#4 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:50 PM

Though I document lunar phase on all cases, the only effects I have noticed seem to be a slight increase in UFO reports when the moon is waning. This very likely is simply the result of dark sky conditions. This allows those light in the sky events to be more easily seen. As far as lunar effects on any equipment I have seen no correlation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users