8 replies to this topic

#1 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:35 AM

A young Japanese woman holds a secret to ending the curse of the Grudge. She travels to a haunted Chicago apartment building where she encounters a family battling to survive the ghosts. Together they confront the ghost of Kayako to save their souls from their impending tragic fate.

Movie Trailer:

Edited by kats_god, 30 December 2008 - 05:37 AM.

Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 30 December 2008 - 10:26 AM

~I'm not much of a movie-goer...but I can't wait to watch that Grudge 3 on DVD. But......I'm definately going to the IMAX theater in Michigan City to watch The Unborn. I just LOVE-LOVE-LOVE horror movies!!!

Thanx for the heads up on the newest release of The Grudge, Kats!!! :headbang:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:16 PM

I definitely can't wait to see The Unborn too, that looks like a good one!!

The first two Grudges were great, the 3rd will hopefully be just as good!

#4 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 31 December 2008 - 06:21 PM

The first movie had a good creepy element to it. The second one wasn't as good but still not too bad. I'll pick up this third movie when it comes out.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 Morbid

Morbid

Thinks the jelly runs out of the peanut butter sandwich in head

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:55 AM

Oh god... there's another one coming out? Why can't they let this die?!?!
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.The law of Chaos.

#6 eatnama

eatnama

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Ghost novels, 19th century gothic novels; books in general, photography

Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:43 AM

First one was okay (never liked Sarah Michelle Gellar...), second was just awful. Why on Earth did they have to make a third one?
The original Japanese Ju-On is still one of the freakiest horror films I've seen... Had to buy it on DVD and the 2 DVD tv version :wave:

#7 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 07 January 2009 - 07:00 AM

First one was okay (never liked Sarah Michelle Gellar...), second was just awful. Why on Earth did they have to make a third one?
The original Japanese Ju-On is still one of the freakiest horror films I've seen... Had to buy it on DVD and the 2 DVD tv version :wave:

~It's so weird you mention the Japanese version because I watched it & although I couldn't understand a word they were saying, the movie was scary enough to where I didn't even care if they were reciting "Mary Had a Little Lamb".
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#8 eatnama

eatnama

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Ghost novels, 19th century gothic novels; books in general, photography

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:14 AM

Laurie Ann,
You can search subs from sites like www.allsubs.org (in case you have the movie on your computer's hard drive). Although this particular movie works fine without subtitles, too. The plot is a bit difficult to follow at times, but it still scared the *** out of me :)

#9 Dutch

Dutch

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:36 PM

Can't wait for this one to come out. Just seen the unborn, not to bad but not as good as the first grudge movie. :

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users