Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Snuck back into the Village to look around...

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:41 AM

Hey Folks,

I just wandered (ok..."meandered") back into GV after a long absence to look around. Boy - the ol' place has changed a bit since the last time I've been here! (Actually, I just happened to remember my old password and, much to my surprise, it worked!)

Any thing new and exciting I should know about? Is it worth my time to unpack my bags and stick around for a while?
Beannacht ort

#2 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

Well it's about time!!! Where have you been? and doing what? :)
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#3 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:40 AM

Welcome back! I'm back myself after a few years and I was glad to unpack.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#4 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:53 AM

Welcome back! I just recently stumbled my way back into the Village and was similarly surprised that not only did I remember my password, but it was still active, lol. Of course, in the mean time, the forum switched formats on me.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

#5 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

I had to make a entirely new profile but that's cool I couldn't remember anything. LOL Old age I suppose.

Edited by White Witch, 12 September 2012 - 10:45 AM.

#6 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

Well it's about time!!! Where have you been? and doing what? Posted Image

Hahaha Puti - would you believe I was actually waiting for a better photo of myself? Posted Image

Honestly, I was really dissatisfied with how the ol' place was turning out, and I couldn't be bothered with it anymore. But I was doing some work on my computer, and realized that I still had GV in my favorites, so I thought I'd stop by. Had to log in, so I just typed in one of my p/w, and the first one worked (I really should change them more often!). Haven't had the time to actually read any posts yet, but I will soon. Me? I've always been around, just not here on this site. Just trying to stay out of trouble - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. How are things in Texas?

Thanks for the "welcome back", folks. I'll still keep my bags backed a for a little while...in case I need to make a hasty retreat. Posted Image
Beannacht ort

#7 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

Well, welcome back and please stay! I left for a while also. So very much i really wanted to PM some of the oldies and beg them for help but I didn't . I'm so stubborn that I decided to not give up my place in the Village. even though sometimes we didn't agree on a topic we sure had some good conversations going every day.
So unpack your bags and settle in. :)

Oh, always too hot for my New England body in Texas. I wish I were where you are this beautiful time of year! I miss home!
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#8 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

Well, welcome back and please stay! I left for a while also. So very much i really wanted to PM some of the oldies and beg them for help but I didn't . I'm so stubborn that I decided to not give up my place in the Village. even though sometimes we didn't agree on a topic we sure had some good conversations going every day.
So unpack your bags and settle in. Posted Image

Oh, always too hot for my New England body in Texas. I wish I were where you are this beautiful time of year! I miss home!

So...I probably shouldn't mention that it was 51° this morning when I went to work? Posted Image

I'm sorry to see that you'd considered having to beg someone for help...whatever the circumstances were, I hope they worked out well for you. You can always PM me (I remember PMing you, and probably P.O.'d you in the process)...I might remember where messages would be, and figure out how to see them.

Yeah, I know that on this forum, as it is in face-to-face interaction, there's bound to be disagreements in opinion. I'm still trying to learn how NOT to let that get to me. After all these years, I should have gotten the hang of it by now.

Alright - I'll unpack 1 bag, and I'll have to pull up a chair. I won't pour myself a drink. Not yet.
Beannacht ort

#9 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

So unpack your bags and settle in. Posted Image

So...I probably shouldn't mention that it was 51° this morning when I went to work? Posted Image

I'm sorry to see that you'd considered having to beg someone for help...whatever the circumstances were, I hope they worked out well for you. You can always PM me (I remember PMing you, and probably P.O.'d you in the process)...I might remember where messages would be, and figure out how to see them.

Yeah, I know that on this forum, as it is in face-to-face interaction, there's bound to be disagreements in opinion. I'm still trying to learn how NOT to let that get to me. After all these years, I should have gotten the hang of it by now.

Alright - I'll unpack 1 bag, and I'll have to pull up a chair. I won't pour myself a drink. Not yet.

I was speaking of calling up the ones who seemed to have disappeared and tell them to get back on the board and help me. You were one of them. Love cool weather. 51 degrees in the morning sounds good because I'm still in bed. :) but then when it's below freezing I'll complain about that! No, you never PO'd me, although I probably talked to you like you were one of my sons!

#10 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:27 AM

Welome back, hey!
Posted Image

#11 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:07 PM

Thanks, Moonie!

I haven't come back "completely" yet...still snooping around, getting a feel for the place, you know? But when if/when I unpack my things and settle down, you'll see me around quite a bit.
Beannacht ort

#12 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

Well, that's a start at least. Glad to see you again.

#13 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:12 AM

Thanks again, Puti...and thanks to White Witch and Theresa RHPS, too (I know, I should have thanked you earlier...where are my manners?)!

And yes, Puti...I believe you might have talked to me like I was one of your sons. So, here's my question...am I still grounded? ;)
Beannacht ort

#14 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:42 AM

Manners? LOL It goes without typing that you would type thank you at some point, not that you would need to.

#15 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

You can come out of your room now and join the party. We know you're a good guy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users