Readings

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#16 Irish614

Irish614

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Music! I live for music, I love making it and when i'm not making it im thinking of new ways to play it haha. Also am very intouch with my surroundings believe in ghosts and spirits, and that when you die a violent death I believe your trapped here until your set free, Not a believer in god but i do believe there is something out there.<br /><br />Check out my bands website- www.losttransit.com

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:17 PM

ok, so no one does readings on here? That's all I want to know I got some views on here but no reply's.
"And Shepherds we shall beFor thee, my Lord, for thee.Power hath descended forth from Thy handOur feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to TheeAnd teeming with souls shall it ever be.In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."Posted Image

#17 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:23 PM

Hi there Irish, and welcome! Did you look at all our past forums? We have some under "Paranormal Advertisement" where there are those who offer readings. Whether they're still here or not, I'm not sure. But give it a look see and I hope it's what you're looking for. Also, try looking under "Real Life Occurances". I know I've read somewhere on here where folks do readings, but not sure exactly. Good luck and hope this helped somewhat.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#18 lauras3boyz

lauras3boyz

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 03:52 PM

Hey all!! guess you could say im the newest member. My name is Laura. I was just wondering if someone would do me the favor of a reading?? I just recently lost my dad. We were close at one point but had a fallen out four years ago. And the one thing that makes me upset is the fact that I didnt even get the chance to say good bye or the chance to foregive each other. If there is anybody out there willing to help a greiving daughter it would be truely appreciated. Thank you.

#19 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 03 November 2006 - 08:35 PM

Simmy does readings...just pm her. ~Hlee
Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

#20 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:21 PM

Hi Laura.

The first thing that came to me was the name Gary? Somthing similar with a G..

Simmy

#21 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:29 PM

Hi all,

I'm back up and running! I havent been around much due to moving house, no net. slow net etc etc... lol.. I am back and I have a huge list of people who have requested a reading from me. Some of you might not even recall! I kept all the pm's . Here is the list of people I got pm's from. In the order i received them!

Irish614
Twirlycl2
berniemon
pretty chambers
Andi
spookman
MissAngelic
piper
97gstchick
Alonso
insanityplea
Misteak
Sheal
Laurie Ann
Lady_Gigi
SpiritualyMoved
Carlotta
babycat
jakob493
WLUSensFan
Dark_Angel2001
penny
TxBeliever
spelling

I am able to do the readings either on msn or yahoo.

msn addy: simmyshotmail@hotmail.com (dont email me here, I dont use the email! )
yahoo : ghosthunter_simmy

My email address is xoxsimxox@bigpond.com

Please contact me via pm if you wish to take up the offer for a reading. I do these one on one. That way we both get instant feedback.

If you have either of the above chat programs just add me to your freinds list and tell me who you are when you are requesting to be added. Mention where you know me from!

Thanks all for your patience!!

Simmy

#22 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,357 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 02 April 2007 - 05:24 AM

I guess more than half of them don't even check in here anymore!
Posted Image

#23 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:49 AM

spiritalk,

I would love a reading should you feel inclined. I apparently am one of those people who are hard to read. Nobody has ever really given me a reading where i've gone. WOW how did they know that! Although i know of several people who have had that happen by the same person i have seen in the past. Would be interesting to see if you can tune into me :D

Simmy

#24 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 12:56 PM

All readings are to be done via Private message, or via email. DO NOT post the results here, as they may reveal private information about members lives.

This thread is to post if you are willing to do readings for members.

Thank you.
Posted Image

#25 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:10 AM

All readings are to be done via Private message, or via email. DO NOT post the results here, as they may reveal private information about members lives.

This thread is to post if you are willing to do readings for members.

Thank you.

HI justa!! Long time no see!

#26 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:32 AM

I guess more than half of them don't even check in here anymore!

~Aw Moonie...I do. Right now though, I'm kinda nervous to find out what lies ahead in my future. :hug:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#27 nonayme

nonayme

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:54 AM

:clap: Hello. I would like to begin to do readings, just e-mail me. Questions, no questions, i will tell you what i see.

hi babycat ill let u read me read away :hug:

#28 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:48 AM

If you would like a reading, please send a PM to someone who has posted in this thread who is offering readings.

Do not post in this thread or anywhere else to solicit a reading.

"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#29 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,357 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:19 PM

bump for new people.
Posted Image

#30 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:36 PM

Thanks SattvicMoon!
Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users