• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#31 Ginevra Weasley

Ginevra Weasley

Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Interests:Um, Harry Potter if you couldn't guess. And a good ghost story on the side! lol

Posted 14 May 2005 - 11:07 AM

I'm thinking about getting a tatoo over the summer sometime . . . I have two ideas . . . I think I either want a shooting start on the back of my neck OR a bumble bee buzzing up from my foot to my ankle with a little dotted swirlie line behind it . . . sorda like this

Posted Image

the reason I like the bumble bee idea is cause my name is Melissa and that's greek for honey bee (I know I know . . .but bumble bee's are perdier then honey bees lol) But I also like the shooting star idea because I've always had a thing about shooting stars . . . and it would have more personal meaning behind it . . . (cause really I don't like my name anyways lol) but I can't decide . . .what do you guys think
Aura: Crimson . . . the hot sexy beasts of GV!THE BANANA SAY'S, "Don't peel me, I want to live!"Posted ImagePosted Image

#32 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 14 May 2005 - 07:30 PM

the reason I like the bumble bee idea is cause my name is Melissa and that's greek for honey bee

Quoting from the book of Goddesses and Heroines by Patricia Monaghan

Melissa This name, meaning "bee", was applied to the priestesses of the earth-goddess Demeter and of Artemis of Ephesus. It was also said that one Melissa was a Cretan princess who learned to collect honey as food for the infant Zeus, who, when he grew up into a supreme god, turned his nurse into a bee.

bumble bee or honey bee its still just as sweet Gin (im partial to big fuzzy bumble bees myself)
the shooting star is a good idea too. they both sound great.
but if you cant really decide right now i'd say to think about which one holds the most meaning for you and get that one.
after all once a tat is in place it costs a heck of alot more to get it removed
so youll want something that will have a meaning for you for the rest of your life :angry:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#33 Ginevra Weasley

Ginevra Weasley

Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Interests:Um, Harry Potter if you couldn't guess. And a good ghost story on the side! lol

Posted 14 May 2005 - 07:54 PM

thanks for the input boo . . .hehe . . . I do like both of them a lot, you know . . . I guess I'll just have to get both :angry: lol . . . I dunno . . . but right now I'm leaning more towards the shooting star . . . I'm still in the brainstorming faze . . . I think I'm going to look around the net and I'll post what I find that I like . . . :purplebounce:
Aura: Crimson . . . the hot sexy beasts of GV!THE BANANA SAY'S, "Don't peel me, I want to live!"Posted ImagePosted Image

#34 Ginevra Weasley

Ginevra Weasley

Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 08:14 PM

Posted Image

awwww, look at the owl . . . gah, I am doomed, I can't decide lol :angry:

EDITED
here's the link Daewen

http://www.inthemist...dyart/ryowl.jpg

EDITED AGAIN

well crap it lol . . . here's the webpage . . . scroll down and it's the first two tats . . .

http://www.inthemist...allery_ryan.php

#35 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 14 May 2005 - 08:32 PM

I can't see it!
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#36 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 10:11 PM

i love that 'tribal' dragon tattoo.
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#37 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 15 May 2005 - 11:41 AM

ah, so that's it...kewl!
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#38 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 09:32 PM

Thanks everyone, I am going to get it finished at the end of the week hopefully. I am also having another dragon added. It will be the same thing as what is there now, but it will be reversed and the dragons will be looking at each other. I will have about 10 hours of work put into it before it is finally finished, but when it does it will be covering 3/4 of my entire thigh. I am going to South Dakota on a Harley in June, so hopefully it is done by the time I leave for my lil vacation!!!

Simmy~ Thank you honey!!! :(
Loved the wolf whistle!!!
Little Bunny Bum Knee, hopping through Ghostvillage, scooping up the spirits, and bopping them on the head.

#39 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 03:55 AM

Can't wait to see it Bunny :(

#40 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 11:54 AM

Here is what it looks like now. I still have about12-16 hours to go on it before it is finished completely! Spent 4 hours on it last night.

http://img97.echo.cx...280501413uf.jpg
Little Bunny Bum Knee, hopping through Ghostvillage, scooping up the spirits, and bopping them on the head.

#41 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 28 May 2005 - 06:23 PM

*smacks bunnys butt cheek* lol

Thats cool buns, looks darn sore though!!

#42 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 28 May 2005 - 06:45 PM

Bunny, that looks fantastic!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#43 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,548 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:04 PM

very cool tattoo Bunny
Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#44 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:19 PM

Thanks guys!! And Simmy~ :Spaz: don't slap so hard next time!!! It is really sore today!!!!

#45 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 28 May 2005 - 10:04 PM

made a slight adjustment to it. felt that it looks better this way.
next week it gets the final touches!!!! I AM IN SOOOOO MUCH PAIN NOW!!!!
Posted Image

Hi Boo,

Love your tattoo. :Spaz: That design is beautiful. Wear it in good health!

I thought that I was a "tattoo" person and was contemplating gettting one many moons ago. I decided to try one out...on a temporary basis. I went to a fair and had one painted on my arm. Anyway, to make a long story short...it annoyed the heck out of me. Everytime I looked at it, it disturbed me. I guess I am just not tattoo material.

Anyway, I admire all of you that do take the plunge. Geez, I just wish I wasn't so conservative. :yawn:
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users