kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,548 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 03 July 2005 - 09:27 AM

groovy pictures Boo
Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#17 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:00 PM

:) Cathy uoi know how I feel about your kids, Juleit your girls are beautiful, and Lula I love the pics. Looks like an awsome family. I just noticed Cahds icyure with Andi as a bay isn't there, i'll have to fix it lol.
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#18 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:13 PM

Posted Image

Chad at about 7 and Andi-Lee at about 6 mon.

Posted Image

Chad and Andi-Lee now. Chad a dad of a 1 /12 year old daighter and we just found out Andi-Lee is exspecting wharmay very possably be twins. We'll know more on July 6th. 2005
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#19 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,548 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 11:44 AM

Here are some twisted photos of my nephew and niece playing dress up about 10 years ago.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

#20 lucki

lucki

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 11:55 AM

sick and twisted.....i love it! :lol:
If I die tomorrow, as the minutes fade away, i Can't remember, have i said all i can say? " - If i die tomorrow - Motley Crue[/color]

#21 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 09 August 2005 - 05:51 PM

PMSL!!! Those are great Kats! :D
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#22 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,548 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 10:45 AM

Anybody else wanna show off their family?

#23 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 12:28 PM

heres a couple of pics I took a few weeks ago when I went to the state fair with my mom and her boyfriend.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#24 jenbrown

jenbrown

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 07 September 2005 - 01:48 PM

Posted Image

Here's my twins Bailey and Chandler on their 7th birthday.

Posted Image Here's my oldest Tucker and my hubby Mark on our camping trip to Lake Berryessa this summer.
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#25 jenbrown

jenbrown

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 01:56 PM

Posted Image

One more for you guys. This is my favorite family pic. In fact it's my desk top! It was taken on my birthday last year at my favorite place to be (that's not haunted), Walt Disney World. I know it's hard to see but do you notice my shirt? It's mt avatar on GV!
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#26 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 04:57 PM

Great pics Jen :)

#27 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 07 September 2005 - 05:26 PM

Great family photos guys! Only Kats....yours kinda struck me as odd...10 years ago, huh? How are the kiddies now that they are all grown up, doing good I pray? I do love the family pictures. Here's a few from last year that I found.
Posted Image
Posted Image
(that's Sarah, Bekah, and Hannah-Butt , with their baby cousin Jonathan)
Posted Image
And if this doesn't grab your attention another one with all our kids! This is from Easter time at my work and the Trading Post, local newspaper, was doing the story for Easter. From left to right we have Sarah, Bekah, Hannah, Hannah, Payton, and Dawson.
Posted Image
This one I think is just so cute it's Sarah and Dawson!
I think that wraps it up with the pics I found in the computer.
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#28 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 07 September 2005 - 08:47 PM

Here's a pic of my little girl. You can bet your aunt fanny there will be more after the birth.

Posted Image
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#29 jenbrown

jenbrown

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 07:28 PM

Here's a pic of my little girl.  You can bet your aunt fanny there will be more after the birth. 

Posted Image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How awesome!!! We get to see her before the rest of the world does!!!!

#30 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 08:01 PM

That is too cool Duke, Auntie Will do anything for her adorable nieces, can't wait to see more pics!! :Wall:

Love the kidlet pics Julie!! :devil:

Keep 'em coming everybody :clap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users