The Changeling(sp?)

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 10 July 2007 - 10:15 PM

It seems like a very good film. might have to see if I can watch it. The video wouldnt work, but after what everones said i would very much like to watch it.

Personal promise, you will love it! The movie frightens you with out having to gross you out! Perfect chiller thriller! :Spaz: Make you think about taking baths again! Nuff said!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#32 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:21 PM

For my favorite artist Leonie:

Posted Image

Enjoy! :D
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#33 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:05 PM

No way not baths, i once read a short story whilste i was in the bath about a murderer ghost thing who cam and murdered a girl in the bath it was really really freaky!

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#34 Malenkia

Malenkia

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:24 PM

The chair keeps haunting me *LOL* There was one at the Pioneer Village I went with my daughter's class to for a feild trip last week. One squeek from that corner and I would have been out the door in a flash! :Spaz:
Trust that everything is as it should be...

#35 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:17 PM

Sounds pretty scary lol, maybe I shouldnt watch it, I saw it in HMV the other day but I decded to buy Pams Laberynth instead...

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#36 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:20 PM

Oh, but it's the delicious kind of scary really. I'm not one for scary movies per say, but I LOVE this one. (this and the original House on Haunted Hill) Shivers up your spine, don't watch it alone and never look at 19th century wheelchairs the same ever again.

But the well part....*triple shudder*.....oooooo that one has me jumping out of my skin each and every time.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#37 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 04:52 PM

LOL, omg i couldnt watch House on Haunted hill....
Started watching it but then this man got a pencil through the throat so i give up.. is that the same film?, happened right at the start

#38 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:36 AM

Been a while, are you talking about the original black & white version or the remake?

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#39 paraviews

paraviews

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:34 PM

OMG!! I love the trailer, gotta get this movie
Posted Image

#40 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,963 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:39 PM

OMG!! I love the trailer, gotta get this movie

You wont regret! It is a classic!

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#41 Pumkin Pulp

Pumkin Pulp

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 02:53 PM

Loved the Changeling...so spooky, not graphic violence but eerie. One of my favorites!!

#42 CASEY WELLS

CASEY WELLS

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:06 PM

it really is a great movie. george c. scott did a good job, hes a great actor. also a nice intro to evps in film. not sure if there is an earlier film with it, if ther is, post it. id love to check it out.
Under the wide and open sky, dig the grave and let me lie;Gladly i've lived and gladly die, away from this world of strife;This be the epitaph for me- "Here he lies where he longed to be, lies in death by the nineteenth tee, where he lied all his life"

#43 meesha

meesha

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:I love good movies, books, cooking and entertaining and playing in any way with my two boys. I love to scrapbook. I love volunteering at my childrens school. It is alot of fun to work with the kids.

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:06 PM

My mother let me watch that movie when I was about 8. I still get flashbacks from it...scared me to death of course! :hug:

Edited by meesha, 13 July 2008 - 10:06 PM.

#44 meesha

meesha

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:I love good movies, books, cooking and entertaining and playing in any way with my two boys. I love to scrapbook. I love volunteering at my childrens school. It is alot of fun to work with the kids.

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:08 PM

OMG!!! LOL - you guys are talking about the new one...what was that old one then? Changelings? Something like that....sorry! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users