• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 21 April 2010 - 12:15 PM

A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.

The non-coding sequences are common to all living organisms on Earth, from moulds to fish to humans. In human DNA, they constitute larger part of the total genome, says Prof. Sam Chang, the group leader. Non-coding sequences, originally known as "junk DNA", were discovered years ago, and their function remained a mystery. The overwhelming majority of Human DNA is "Off-world" in origin. The apparent "extraterrestrial junk genes" merely "enjoy the ride" with hard working active genes, passed from generation to generation.

Read the complete article here
Posted Image

#2 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:33 PM

Wow! That is quite a claim.

"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:32 AM

I wish I had the intelligence and information to know more on this :D
Posted Image

#4 Ryuu

Ryuu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Video games and anime not as heavily as I used to be though just watch anime and play video games once in a while. And the paranormal of course.

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:44 AM

Makes you rethink how humans came to be, that is very interesting indeed
"A winner is a loser who will get up and try again." - Dennis DeYoung

#5 RodoBabbins

RodoBabbins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:31 PM

Makes sense since mostly we're made of the basic building blocks that is found through out the universe and that's including pretty much everything on the planet.

Edited by MoonChild, 23 April 2010 - 12:44 AM.
[Makes since since mostly.......] typo edited for readability.

JoshCo-FounderSafe Harbor Paranormal

#6 AnythingButNormal

AnythingButNormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Science, history, museums, and the technical aspects of investigating the paranormal.

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:34 AM

So the Sumerians had the correct history then, and we were genetically created from the DNA of the aliens who gave them civilization? That must also mean that their is in fact a tenth planet in this solar system, and it will pass by earth on December 21st 2012. I suppose we'll know around may when the red dwarf comes into visible range.
Investigator/Technical Manager: South Coast Paranormal Society, Augusta, GAwww.southcoastparanormalsociety.com

#7 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 02 October 2010 - 06:53 AM

Makes you rethink how humans came to be, that is very interesting indeed

I agree..Makes me .... Verry interesting indeed!! Like Moonchild as well, wish I was alot smarter on the subject..
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#8 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:40 PM

Ya know, the History Channel had a special they covered about like Easter Island where it is isolated, no history of human races, and yet, there is the remaining question of how these ROCKS that were raised and such WITHOUT the means on this little island to do such even if there were humans on this island at any given point in time, but yet they did find traces and evidence of aliens like spaceship drawings and such.... Things that make ya go HMMMMM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users