14 replies to this topic

#1 Franklinton

Franklinton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:27 AM

Hey..
It's been a little while since I've posted here, but I was hoping to get some feedback on something that's been on my mind: For about three years now, I've occasionally seen little flashes of light.. Before anyone panics, lol, I did see an eye doctor when it first started, and he had no explanation whatsoever; he did mention that it can be caused by high blood pressure, and while mine is sometimes higher than it should be, he said that he was talking extremely high blood pressure, and it wouldn't be normal to see the flashes in my range. I don't see them all the time, but I would say usually more often at home; several days out of the week. I've probably never seen more than two to three in one day. They just appear like little sparks of light.. Does anyone else have anything similar happen to them? I have read that some people believe that the flashes are actually orbs or even fairies..

#2 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 27 January 2007 - 04:12 PM

I don't see them all the time, but I would say usually more often at home; several days out of the week. I've probably never seen more than two to three in one day. They just appear like little sparks of light.. Does anyone else have anything similar happen to them? I have read that some people believe that the flashes are actually orbs or even fairies..

HI There!

Absolutely!!!! :(
I wouldn't dream of speaking for anyone else at GV, but for myself, i know exactly what you are talking about. I, too asked my doctor and was also told the same thing as you about the cause...
But i am not so sure the good doctors are completely right...

I think when the light flashes occur, one must first eliminate any other possible causes. Then, sense in oneself if the atmosphere has changed...the vibe.
I tend to notice something is about to happen after the flash: a knock; bed vibrates; lights flicker; electricity surge; popping or high-pitched chirping in the ear etc...
I think it is often the realms of spirit.
We see "it" with our 3rd eye and that's why it's rarely viewed head-on and more often seen in the periphery of our field of vision. I will also grab my camera if this happens and snap in the direction i saw the "spark". Fascinating phenomenon.

Just my thoughts,
~Bellarose :angry:

#3 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 09:51 AM

It does sound physical in this case. Spirit happenings do occur but all physical happenings should be eliminated first.

God bless, J

#4 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 10:29 AM

You might be interested in doing a little research on migraine. Try WebMD. There is quite a bit of information on the subject there. Suffering migraine with fortitude my self I am aware of how migraine works. It is not always a headacke. The visual and other physical symptoms such as fatigue and/or dizziness can occure with no headacke at all. Visions can vary with each migraine and each person. The visions include sparks of light, blured vision, and the fortitude. Have you ever experienced a horseshoe shape with a jagged triangle shapes surrounding it which strobes and glides back and forth around the horseshoe? That's fortitude. It is not imagination or mental illness. The visions are medical conditions dealing with electrical malfunction in the brain. It may benefit you to do a little research on the subject. It is possible that you are experiencing migraine.

#5 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 28 January 2007 - 01:12 PM

~I'm constantly seeing bright flashes that are no bigger than that of a pin-head. This is very interesting indeed. The only thing is I don't get migraines, and the only time I get a headache is when I don't get enough caffeine in my system. I'll be interested as to what others have to say on this as well.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#6 Franklinton

Franklinton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 01:59 PM

I'm certainly open to the idea that the cause is something physical, but I really don't believe in my case that they are brought on by migraines; I could be wrong.. I know I very rarely have headaches; at least bad ones, and I don't really have dizziness or see anything else but the sparks..

The best way I can describe them is to say that they're somewhat similar to seeing the glow appear from a lightening bug, but the light is much brighter..

#7 energyorbs

energyorbs

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Um... Interest... I guess reading a good book would be one of them... Or maybe reading about paranormal stuff... Or even writing stories... I guess you could say I'm very intelectual.

Posted 28 January 2007 - 02:11 PM

I have the same thing. A lot people don't know, but sparks of light hugely appear before something happens. I know that for a fact. You might think its unormal, but trust me I have no problem with my eyes either. I don't need glasses or anything. And no it's not brought on by migraines because I hugely don't get them. And ya most likely it was your third eye. People might not believe me, but it's known to be true. Psychics have almost the same flashes before predicting.

#8 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:11 AM

Try for another eye examination. The fact is the whole thing seems to be more physical than spirit.

Spirit forms can appear to us as orbs, balls, pinpoints of light when they cannot manifest in any other form. This is seen with spirit eyes.

God bless, j

#9 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:18 AM

I have the same thing. A lot people don't know, but sparks of light hugely appear before something happens. I know that for a fact. You might think its unormal, but trust me I have no problem with my eyes either. I don't need glasses or anything. And no it's not brought on by migraines because I hugely don't get them. And ya most likely it was your third eye. People might not believe me, but it's known to be true. Psychics have almost the same flashes before predicting.

Please don't feel defensive in regard to my reply. Certainly I was not being facetious. I was simply offering based upon my own experience. No harm intended. I sure hope none done.

#10 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:32 AM

energyorbs: Where is your source of information that psychics experiences sparks of light before predictions? I have never heard of this and would be interested to check it out.

God bless, J

#11 energyorbs

energyorbs

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Um... Interest... I guess reading a good book would be one of them... Or maybe reading about paranormal stuff... Or even writing stories... I guess you could say I'm very intelectual.

Posted 29 January 2007 - 03:59 PM

Sorry if I sounded mean in anyway. I was tiered and it might of sounded rude a little. And if it makes you fell better Iíll go check at the eye doctor again. Even if I did ask her that question the last time I went about a month ago. She didn't know what I was talking about by the way. I heard that psychic see flashes before seeing a prediction from actual people that have asked that question when they where talking to a real psychic. It's a pretty interesting subject maybe Iíll look more into it lather. ;)

#12 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:45 PM

HI There,
Personally, I don't suffer from migraines,
although I sympathize with those that do!

~Bellarose ;)

#13 MiMi088

MiMi088

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 03:48 PM

I have the same thing happen to me sometimes I see like little lights around me and sometimes it's almost a white smudge in the shape of a person. I don't have high blood pressure or anything else suggested and I was going to ask myself, but got sidetracked. I'm also interested to hear what people have to say.

~MiMi~ ;)

#14 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 11:47 AM

All physical symptoms need to be checked out before we assume it to be on another vibration...spirit. Spirit does appear as sparks, lights, colours and all manner or fashion. To assume it is spirit before eliminating all medical and/or physical symptoms is irresponsible.

God bless, J

#15 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:07 PM

Hi Franklinton

I see spirit as these lights.I know they are spirit as I have seen them on our investigations in places we know are haunted and that we get evidence from. Those spirit show to me with my eyes as looking like comets with trails behind. Very similiar in fact to what we capture on our infrared but I see them a lot fainter and they are always moving very quickly.

I often see very bright sparkling stationary lights over peoples shoulders that seem to last a bit longer and I know these are not my eyes. I think they are spirits connected to the people.

In fact, I am a nurse and last night I went into a room and there was a patient with quite a few visitors and there was also a very bright starlike light there with them. I saw it for an instant and I know it was a spirit.

I know the blood pressure 'star' that you see or those stars that you see if you turn your eyes suddenly. The lights are I see are bright like those but they are not those. My blood pressure is good. Those stars from blood pressure move a certain way like fireworks. I had low blood pressure once and I saw them. I nearly got knocked out once and saw lights.The spirit lights I see are different. Those blood pressure lights stay for quite a while and then they slowly disappear in nunbers until there are none. I only ever see one light.

I have a spirit attached to me at the moment and I often see this spirit in my room.

The sparkly ones I see are very large though. They are not little pin points but large and noticable. If I am talking to someone I try not to stare at them as the people will then ask what I am looking at and that would be hard to explain lol.

You know that huge star that you see in the sky that seems to be the first and last one to come and go......well that is like what I see sometimes but only much much larger and brighter and sparkling more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users