Good vibes going out to China...

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:55 PM

I can't believe the damage that has been done to areas of China...
I was in tears last night when the news was on... Such a massive loss of life. I heard that the platonic plates are going through a more active period so there are going to be more "violent" earthqaukes for several years until the plates settle down.
Healing energy, white light goes out to China...
So Sad..
Love life.

#2 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:37 AM

That is very sad. I'll send healing vibes out that way, too.

I just hope that they find and rescue as many survivors as possible.
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

#3 jenjen

jenjen

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:14 AM

[/quote]

I posted the item below in the jess' lastposter thread (in the fun n games section) yesterday but I thought I'll copy it on here since it's on topic. Thanks!

[quote name='jenjen' date='May 14 2008, 09:18 AM' post='463981']
Good deed for the day: The group of friends we hang with are all Asians. Luckily, none of us are from Burma and none of any relatives we have in China were affected by the devastating earthquake. When news of the quake came a couple of days ago some of the Chinese friends we have in our group frantically called home to make sure alls okay with family and relatives back home. Fortunately none lived in the area affected.
A couple of days ago our group of friends decided to pass the hat amongst ourselves so at least we can help out in some way. We all agreed $20 minimum (we all gave a little more than the min. amt). 2 days later, we've collected $625 and one of our friends is on her way to a bank here, accepting donations, to hand it over.
Unfortunately, we haven't done anything for Burma yet until their junta opens up the place to allow foreign aide. We don't want to give and have the junta take it all.
It's not the first time we've done this. Our group of friends love having a great time hangin' out and all but we're also aware that if we have the means to help others then we should...specially in a part of the world dear to us.
I didn't mean to dampen your moods...just thought I'd share this. Have a nice day!

Size Does Matter

#4 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 15 May 2008 - 04:02 PM

I forgot when I did this post to include Myanmar... That one just gets my goat... But my vibes are also out to the cyclone victims... And my the officials who are refusing to allow in any aid, well let's put them in the back of the line when aid finally is "permitted" (why can't we just do air drops?).

I think I'm going to have to just stop watching the news for a couple of days... I can't take pics from those areas anymore. It reminds me how blessed I am. But then it's also like, what were to happen if a diaster of that magnetude were to strike the US? It's a reminder that NO ONE is invincible from diaster and the loss it brings...
Love life.

#5 jomarie

jomarie

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:I love so many things, Life, birthdays, Christmas, Reading, holistic medicines and healing, respectful people, Egyptian pyramids, cold rainy days that you can only snuggle and read, dreaming of travelling when my kids grow up and i get my life back lol.

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:15 PM

I saw last night on the news that a pregnant woman was found alive and baby ok. I admit i had a tear in my eye,. lets hope for a few more of these miracles keep happening for china.
As for Burma, that whole situation has mad me so angry with pretty much all world leaders. they cant honetly say after recent years and events that there is nothing they can do and we really believe them can they!

#6 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 16 May 2008 - 07:36 AM

Yeah it is bad, I have been helping quite a few of them cross-over, and contiuing to help

Mark

#7 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:14 AM

The monsoon season is starting in Birma. It really sucks how that country's goverment is so blind, deaf and dumb.

Good job Mark, you're a great person doing a worthwhile thing.
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#8 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:13 PM

Mark,

Some of them came to me looking for help to cross over, but I've never crossed anyone over before.

While I'm a sensitive, and able to communicate with spirits, I've never had the opportunity to cross anyone over.

Back when I was 17, I had people who passed from the Mexico City Earthquake looking for help to find their family members and to cross over, but I couldn't help them either - that was back in the late 80's. It was heart wrenching.

Any advice so that I can help those who do come to me? I'm guessing they're coming to me because I should be able to assist.

Thanks. :)
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

#9 Mark London

Mark London

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:21 PM

Hi, it would take me all day to explain how to cross someone over.

But with multiple deaths, like this and 9/11 you have to put your emotions to one-side and get tough, I know it sounds nasty, but you have to be seen to be in control. Remember alot of these people if not all of them, have no idea they have died, along with confusion and grief its a tough job ! As long as you are honest and straight and to the point it can be achieved.

Some people refuse to cross-over, those people usually are left for a while. the majority are usually co-operative. I guess the best way to describe it is that you are a tour-guide and you are directing people to a certain area.

The ones that are adamant they are not moving they need that extra bit of help and convincing, and thats where the hard work comes in.

But at the end of the day, you will find what is best for you, and the most effective to work with.

And you believe you me, this is worse than 9/11. This time there are hundreds of kids involved. Heart-rendering and difficult to deal with....But someone has to do it !

Mark :P

#10 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:12 PM

Yeah it is bad, I have been helping quite a few of them cross-over, and contiuing to help

Mark

Mark...
I have no clue how you can do that and remain a sane person... I would totally break down. I was crying when I saw the school that collapsed with all those children trapped inside. I guess you must take comfort in the fact that you are helping them get to their next stage in "life". It just must be so hard when you are dealing with children, they must have such a hard time comprehending what's happened... Thank you for your hard work Mark. You truly are special. I just know that is something that I'd have a very hard time dealing with.
Lex

Edited by stellakitty, 17 May 2008 - 10:13 PM.

Love life.

#11 Mark London

Mark London

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 05:41 AM

Hi Stella :)

I have been dealing with this type of thing for over ten years now, whether it be a single child or in disasters such as this and 9/11. I dont know what it is but I find helping the children much easier, maybe its because they are innocent and have no point of view if you get my meaning. With us adults we are more aggressive and more in denial. But it is hard when you have to hand over very young children. But 99% of the time they have family to hand over to.

I suppose the kids are my speciality, maybe its because im a dad too, i dont know, but what you have to try and remember is when Im helping we generally dont see the horror of it, just lost wondering souls.

However with 9/11 its different for some reason because you are dealing with the adults who wont budge for whatever reason, and therefore you are in 'their' nightmare, so it can be ground zero or it could be that one or more of the towers are still standing (different timelines) I have got used to it now, but I will never get over it.

With the earthquake i think im up to my 18th child.

#12 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:05 PM

I've had mostly children come to me - very much like the Mexico City Quake back in the 1980's.

One of the children actually was able to cross over - my first time crossing anyone over. It was weird, as the little girl didn't speak English. However, she seemed to understand that I was asking her to go to the light.

That really took a lot out of me. I don't know how you do it full-time, Mark.

Others I couldn't help because they were crying and scared and not able to understand. I didn't know how to get them to understand like the first little girl, and I certainly didn't want to scare them by forcing them to understand...

How does one bypass the language barrier when a spirit speaks a different language?

#13 Mark London

Mark London

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:18 PM

Hi Mae

Well done for that :hug: !!!

Well, not to go all spiritual on you, but there is no language barrier on the otherside. Even though they are speaking chinese they totally understand you. Dont ask me how lol

The ones you are having difficulty with they need perhaps some more time spent with them, again as I mentioned you may have to go back to them at some point

Mark :)_

#14 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:47 PM

Thanks, Mark.

I can't help but wonder if I was actually destined for working with spirits. I've just put it on the back burner for so long...

Now that I know the language barrier won't be such an issue, I'll continue trying to get these precious little children crossed over.

I've only ever had a handful of adult spirits come to me for help... Mostly children come to me. Perhaps that could be as you said it before that they're much easier to cross over.

I'll keep you updated as I can. I sincerely hope that there are enough of us in the world helping spirits cross over no matter the circumstances.

#15 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:53 PM

I feel for the people effected and all of China. While I feel no love for the Chinese government, I am impressed so far with their handling of this unimaginable disaster.
There is nothing left to say.Me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users