• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:28 PM

Ok, so I've been pricing out EMF meters and I just don't know what to do... :D I need help... I found one that is a single axis EMF meter for $75 (somewhat similar to what TAPS uses) online that can ship the day I order it... I've also found another single axis meter that measures EMF & ELF, that I could pick up locally for $120 (same design as TAPS', but 1 more switch)...

What I want to know is am I buying too much if I go with the EMF & ELF meter and should just go with the $75 model and order it online, or is it beneficial to have an meter that measures ELF and should pay the extra money and pick it up tomorrow???

Also, I couldn't really find a good description of what ELF is so if anyone can tell me what it is and if it's beneficial to paranormal research, I'd appreciate it...

Thanks for your help...

Christopher
PB&J Paranormal proudly supports the St. Baldrick's Foundation for childhood cancer research so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure.

Posted Image

#2 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 01:04 PM

ELF stands for Extremely Low Frequency. I have a variety of meters. I guess I have to ask what is the main reason you are going to use it for? Are you going to use it as a "ghost finder" or looking to rule out things that could be passed off as paranormal? I can help you more after this.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#3 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:01 PM

ELF stands for Extremely Low Frequency. I have a variety of meters. I guess I have to ask what is the main reason you are going to use it for? Are you going to use it as a "ghost finder" or looking to rule out things that could be passed off as paranormal? I can help you more after this.

Well, a little from column A, a little from column B... But right now I want to try to rule out things that could be passed off as Paranormal...
PB&J Paranormal proudly supports the St. Baldrick's Foundation for childhood cancer research so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users