• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RON3002

RON3002

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:53 PM

does anyone know any lesser known S.C places to investigate?(legally of course)
RON

#2 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:00 PM

I think Charleston has several locations, including a graveyard - St. Phillips if I remember right. And I think Columbia has an abandoned mill just outside of town that has a reputation for hauntings. I also remember hearing that Georgetown has several locations reportedly haunted, but don't remember any details.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#3 bobbyjgallo

bobbyjgallo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:43 AM

Historic Brattonsville is quite haunted and you can take a "self guided" tour through all the old houses for a very small fee... Do it during the week and you will be the only one there... Which is great... Quite rare to be able to investigate old colonial mansions right next to a battlefield and do some EVP sessions etc... And be able to do it alone without a tour guide!

Click my link in my sig and watch the video entitled "Revolutionary Shadows" to see us doing just that!
Watch our original paranormal web-series "Gallo Family Ghost Hunters" on blip.tv

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users