Slender Problem Continues

Slenderman Slender Man

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 roku

roku

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal, art, writing, aviation, and travel.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

If you read "Slender Problem" then you already have an idea as to what this is about. I have been searching for evidence of the "Slender Man", or the real thing itself. I have talked to many people now, searched many websites, and even read a few books. My research didn't turn up much that I didn't already know. I met a few people who told me they saw him, but I remained very skeptical during our talks. I've been told time and time again that he was created online, and is not real. I have met people whose research goes back further in years than mine, and even further than the websites' postings.
Now I am here to ask a question, and make a statement.
First, my statement is:
I have seen him in person, with my own two eyes. I don't care what anyone thinks of this. I saw what I saw. I was not asleep, I don't drink, nor do any sort of drug. I know now for myself that he is real. He was tall, pale, and did indeed seemed to be wearing the suit he is described to have. The only part of him that moved was his head. He watched me when I sat up to look at him. He was in my room, but he was not alone.
I need to know if anyone has seen the strange being that was with Slender Man. It was smaller than him, and humanoid. It had no hair, or facial features, or an other features like a belly button. It wore no clothing. I didn't get a chance to see what its hands looked like. It's was probably around six feet tall. It didn't move or speak. I was more scared by this thing than I was of Slender Man. When I called out for my friend, they were gone.
Ever since this experience, things have been normal. I have not been afraid, but I have been confused.
My question is:
Has anyone seen something like this "blank", that's what I'm calling it for now, or does anyone know what it might be?
Again, if all you're going to say is that I'm nuts, don't expect me to bother with your answer. I got my answer about one thing, now I need the answer to another.
Kat Roku

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

I've seen a black-eyed person, so I will be the last person to tell you that you are nuts... Now I would like to suggest that you might want to start looking at Alien encounters. Dig into aliens and ufo stuff. This is almost sounding along those lines. Other than that suggestion, I have no clue. Good luck.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Slenderman, Slender Man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users