Getting Error Message

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Actually...A little bit of everything...I really love posting on GV and I enjoy the chat a lot also. Everyone has been just great! <br />If you have Yahoo or MSN ask me for ID :) feel free to PM me too.

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:47 PM

Hiya, I've been a member since 2006, never had any troubles, but I can't check messages or even my own profile...Or anyone elses! I just keep getting a error message saying I don't have permission?? Help would be appreciated! :headbang:
Posted Image

#2 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:18 PM

Good to see that you were able to find the thread on the Tech Support board that explained this and have since been able to update your account.

#3 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Actually...A little bit of everything...I really love posting on GV and I enjoy the chat a lot also. Everyone has been just great! <br />If you have Yahoo or MSN ask me for ID :) feel free to PM me too.

Posted 12 October 2009 - 06:42 PM

Unfortunately it didn't update...maybe I didn't do something I should of??

Good to see that you were able to find the thread on the Tech Support board that explained this and have since been able to update your account.

Posted Image

#4 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 06:52 PM

WhooHooo..finally worked...just wanted to let ya know. :headbang:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users