Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:27 PM

Jeff where have you been?

#17 Jeff S

Jeff S

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 03:08 PM

Still here man...lol....Remember when I told u guys that they were going to hire someone and that when they did I would have a better schedule and what not??? Well, they still haven't done that unfortunately Wall: So my investigating has been put on a serious hold. :ghost:

#18 brass city paranormal

brass city paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:51 PM

Dude that sucks. Why didn't you email me back?
We're still looking for a couple more people too.

#19 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:56 AM

Please keep threads on topic, and personal discussion in PM.

Thanks for your cooperation,
DukeofBoogie
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#20 brass city paranormal

brass city paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:51 PM

Please keep threads on topic, and personal discussion in PM.

Thanks for your cooperation,
DukeofBoogie

Oops! sorry folks.

So... what's in Middlefield?

#21 TrishD

TrishD

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:15 AM

I know you posted this a long time ago but I just came across it. I have lived in the area all my life and have never heard about a fatal accident on Powder Hill Road. I think the accident you are looking for actually happened on Laurel Grove Road in Middletown in the late 90's. Three young teenagers from Middlefield were killed on this road. Its a dark, tree covered road, mostly dirt and gravel next to Wadsworth State Park. The road runs south from Wadsworth Street to Randolph Road. I have not been down the road lately but the last time (about a year ago) you could still see remnants of the memorial by the tree they hit. My 3 year old grand daughter was with me at the time and she said, "Nana, who's that girl over there?" I looked and there was no one there.

#22 Jeff S

Jeff S

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

Sorry for resurrecting this post but this seems kind of interesting. I never heard of the accident on Laurel Grove Rd. I will have to research that a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users