• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 spirit lad

spirit lad

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 08:07 PM

Well when i was out at Buhl and i was haveing a conversashion with a spirit the people that where there were Wispers_of_fire and Krcguns but Krc was in his car so i was talking to a spirt and the spirt was stroking the back of my head and then we talked i need some opions here please :lol: .
http://www.nmpi-scary.com

#2 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 08:18 PM

Opinions on what hun?? Please be a lil bit more specific so we can help answer your questions a lil better! :lol:
Little Bunny Bum Knee, hopping through Ghostvillage, scooping up the spirits, and bopping them on the head.

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,368 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 23 November 2004 - 08:21 PM

huh??? <_<
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 23 November 2004 - 08:49 PM

I guess he wanted to know if other people have had experiences such as this one where they have been touched.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 08:56 PM

You will have to have KRC take you out to Little Swan Cemetery someday. I really like that one!!! There I have a little boy that walks with me and holds my hand as we walk around the cemetery. I was not aware of it being a little boy until we went out there on Halloween night and I saw a small glimpse of him staring up at me telling us to "Please go, Please" Was quite interesting to say the least. At my house there have been times when I have felt someone looking over my shoulder knowiing that there is noone there! Hope this answers your question for you!!! :lol:
Little Bunny Bum Knee, hopping through Ghostvillage, scooping up the spirits, and bopping them on the head.

#6 moonwitch_1972

moonwitch_1972

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Emergency Medical Technician on ambulance. I make aroma therapy products-massage oils, candles, bath salts, soaps, incense, salves, ointments, etc. I, also, write adult short stories. I am a practicing solitary witch. In the near future, I see modern medicine and holistic medicine combining to open up a plethora of wonder.

Posted 24 November 2004 - 09:37 AM

I guess he wanted to know if other people have had experiences such as this one where they have been touched.

I have had similar encounters. I have held conversations with spirits; and yes, they can touch you, move objects, interfere with lighting, etc.
The eyes are the mirror to the soul. They can be masked; but the truth still lies within.

#7 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

Well when i was out at Buhl and i was haveing a conversashion with a spirit the people that where there were Wispers_of_fire and Krcguns but Krc was in his car so i was talking to a spirt and the spirt was stroking the back of my head and then we talked i need some opions here please Posted Image .

this is a hard read but at least he / she put a period in the end lol.

(btw if a spirit ever touched me, it would reduce me to a blubbering mass of cowardice :Spaz:)

Whatever

#8 veyaluch

veyaluch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:08 PM

they touch me all the time, one touched my lower lip as i slept!

#9 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

I have never had spirit touch me. That would freak me out slightly.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users