58 replies to this topic

#46 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,454 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:22 PM

We are not alone peoples!!!!!

Edited by axlfoley, 23 April 2016 - 09:23 PM.

GOD is Good

#47 SB Cheek

SB Cheek

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:10 AM

This dog does not look afraid.  I see no growling or barking.  It looks like a friendly tussle.  Sorry looks fake.

#48 ApexTVFanclub

ApexTVFanclub

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:56 PM

Today we look at the top 5 real paranormal videos. These are the videos we deemed the most realistic, so be sure to tell us what you think in the comments! From supposed a supposed time traveler caught on tape to an alleged mysterious giant creature caught on tape in  river, there have been some scary supposed paranormal videos taken. What do you think? Are these paranormal videos real?

#49 ApexTVFanclub

ApexTVFanclub

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 03:27 PM

From the Loch Ness Monster caught on tape to supposed real aliens, today we look at the top 10 mysterious creatures caught on tape. In this video we look at sightings of mysterious creatures in which have been caught on tape. These mysterious creatures caught on tape remain unexplained so if you have an explanation to offer we would be glad to hear it in the comments below! The footage in this video of the top 10 mysterious creatures caught on tape claim that creatures such as sea monsters, aliens, and chupacabras actually exist, What do you think?

#50 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:42 PM

Thanks, interesting. I hope you are in receipt of the message we send you here, if not kindly check your inbox.

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#51 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:44 PM

Where was this photograph taken? When you say "In the video we look at multiple dinosaurs caught on camera, one being a supposed diplocaulus" - who are "we"? What are the factual evidence of this photograph?

#52 ApexTVFanclub

ApexTVFanclub

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 06:00 PM

This CCTV security camera footage apparently shows a real goblin caught on tape. The small mysterious creature seen in the footage is human-like in that it is bipedal, but matched neither the looks nor movement of any animal we at ApexTV have ever seen. It fits the description of goblins / gnomes from ancient folklore and mythology and could possibly be proof that these mysterious creatures exist. Be sure to tell us what you think in the comments!

#53 ApexTVFanclub

ApexTVFanclub

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:15 PM

A supposed alien creature was found in a man's backyard in Arizona. Todd Ray was sent the mysterious alien creature body by the man who allegedly found it in his garden.Ray says the creature is stranger than he could have imaged and truly looks like an alien saying "It is the most alien creature I have seen in my life". He adds: "It is a mystery to every person that sees it." Do these photos really show an alien creature? Tell us what you think in the comments!

#54 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:44 AM

Any more details about this?   What leads him to suspect alien creature?   What does Todd Ray have to say after seeing it?   I would like to see more info regarding this and the source.

#55 ApexTVFanclub

ApexTVFanclub

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:13 PM

These photographs claim to show a new sighting of the infamous legendary Goatman of Maryland. Legends of the Goatman have existed since the late 1950s. The Maryland Goatman is a supposed creature known for allegedly killing people with an axe. Do these photos really show what is known at the Goatman? Was the Goatman really caught on camera? Please tell us what you think in the comments!

#56 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 12:27 AM

Hello, we are glad you are a part of GhostVillage.com community, but kindly note that we do not promote promotional posts like what you are doing. Kindly respond to the message we send you here, if we do not hear back in a day's time, I would withdraw your posting ability. Thank you.

#57 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,650 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:45 AM

They probably won't respond. Not if they're just posting vids for promotion.

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGagzEKCoPLbla5DdimF62A

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#58 ApexTVFanclub

ApexTVFanclub

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 11:48 AM

Hello, we are glad you are a part of GhostVillage.com community, but kindly note that we do not promote promotional posts like what you are doing. Kindly respond to the message we send you here, if we do not hear back in a day's time, I would withdraw your posting ability. Thank you.

Hi MoonChild, thanks for the heads up in advance. We are not posting this in promotional nature, but rather to help inform fellow users of this forum. Can we continue to share videos in the future?

#59 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:03 PM

That goatman one looks like a bear and someone "photoshoped" a goat like head on it. 

Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users