• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:57 PM

I am really enjoying writing about ghosts and the paranormal, and after publishing my first few True Ghost Stories books on Amazon Kindle last year, I have really been bitten by the publishing bug, and plan to publish more books on Amazon in the near future.

I love doing the research for each new book too, as you can come across some real fascinating - and often quite scary - cases. It is amazing how, for instances, true life cases of poltergeist activity date back many centuries. Cases like, for example, The Demon Drummer of Tedworth and The BAD_WORD Lane Ghost still continue to fascinate people right to this day, and such cases would make some real good material for any writers or producers seeking new sources for fright films.

I would be very interested in hearing from other writers or webmasters who have made the parnormal their main pursuit. Perhaps we could exchange stories, ideas, links etc. I never ever get tired of talking about true life hauntings, so please feel free to contact me any time.

It's a great site. Keep up the good work.

Regards
Alan
Webmaster and Author
www.trueghoststories.co.uk
www.wirralwriter.co.uk

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,359 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

Good luck! (y)
Posted Image

#3 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

Thank you. I am pleased to say that since I made that posting, my Kindle books have been going from strength to strength. I have recently put a new one on Amazon called Poltergeist Pests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users