Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

More weirdness from my Gettysburg home...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ghostsofgettysburg

ghostsofgettysburg

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 10:14 PM

Well.... here's the latest weirdness from my sons room. Many of you may recall the past "weirdness"- the strange "man" shape in a pic of our backyard, and the appearing prints and snail trails on the ceiling, and my strange dreams of a battlefield i have never been to. The latest installment:

My son has a water cooler in his room. The type offices use, with the big water bottles you turn upside down and put into it, where it stays cool till you are ready to drink it. When you fill your cup, it then makes a blurping sound, like "blurp"... ok, well.... last night we put a 4 gallon water bottle into the cooler, and now, less than 24 hours later, it is gone. ALL OF IT. 4 gallons.... My son did not drink it..how do i know?? because he is out of cups... i forgot to buy some at the store last night, so he had no way to drink it. He drank 2 bottles of Dasani... i saw him myself. He didnt drink any of the water cooler water that i saw. I was in his room till 3 am typing up some homeschooling papers. And while i was sitting here, the water cooler "blurped" maybe 3 times. I looked over at it and wondered why it was blurping when no one was drinking water from it. Now, it is completely empty . The floor around it is completely dry. NOT one single wet spot... My son has had this water cooler in his room for over a year...4 gallons of water has NEVER disappeared overnight before. .....

any thoughts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users