Posted 14 June 2004 - 05:50 AM

Exactly right Moon. :)

#35 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:55 PM

there was a medium that said it was evil. the fall river/freetown section.

#36 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 02:15 PM

Prometheus, did you ever here anything about this. its in your neck of the woods

#37 Prometheus

Prometheus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 02:25 PM

Chaotic,I believe the story you refer to is that of Resurection Mary.It is from the resurection cemetary,which I believe is in Chicago.Mary will catch a ride from someone at a local pub or on the road and ask them to drop her at an adress,which of course is the cemetary.When the unknowing party arrives at the cemetary,Mary is gone or will disappear in front of them.

As for our friend,the hitch hiker.He appears on Rte.44 in Taunton from time to time.To my knowledge,no recent reports have been filed.The hitch hikers game seems to be that he hooks a ride and then disappears once in side the vehicle or if you choose not to pick up our sinster spirit,he will appear over and over again along the road in front of you ,till your clear of area.

There have been several reports of the victim hearing laughter after the encounter.To my knowledge,no one has ever been able to guise the identity of the specter and he has been featured on several TV programs from unsolved mystries to sightings .Hope you find info insightful if not helpful.

#38 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 02:30 PM

thanks Prometheus, Its such a weird erea. i never saw it on tv tho. i just read alot of claims about route 44. thanks again. i'll try to get more on the hitch hiker :o

#39 Prometheus

Prometheus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 02:45 PM

Your more than Welcome Mile.It does appear that the area around the tri angle is per capita,the most active in Ma.From the swmap,to the hitch hiker,to the various towns,such as Raynham and Taunton.There are lots of areas that can keep your interest peaked.The question is how much the reputation of the tri angle is fact based and how much has been elevated by urban legend ?.The lack of any substantial evidence is discouraging.Our friend on Rte.44 gains some creditability due only to the numerous reports.

#40 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 02:50 PM

great point, thats why i asked you. in fall river i always thought that the res was hauntd due to strange feelings that me and alot of people i knew. then i really looked at the whole erea. and linked them together from the swamp to the indian rock. just the indian wars to the receant murders. might tell you it could be haunted

#41 Chaotic_Fiend

Chaotic_Fiend

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 02:51 PM

Chaotic,I believe the story you refer to is that of Resurection Mary.It is from the resurection cemetary,which I believe is in Chicago.Mary will catch a ride from someone at a local pub or on the road and ask them to drop her at an adress,which of course is the cemetary.When the unknowing party arrives at the cemetary,Mary is gone or will disappear in front of them.

As for our friend,the hitch hiker.He appears on Rte.44 in Taunton from time to time.To my knowledge,no recent reports have been filed.The hitch hikers game seems to be that he hooks a ride and then disappears once in side the vehicle or if you choose not to pick up our sinster spirit,he will appear over and over again along the road in front of you ,till your clear of area.

There have been several reports of the victim hearing laughter after the encounter.To my knowledge,no one has ever been able to guise the identity of the specter and he has been featured on several TV programs from unsolved mystries to sightings .Hope you find info insightful if not helpful.

Hey! Thanks for the clarification. :) I think I did see it on TV or something.

#42 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 03:11 PM

The epa found an old Indian cemetery in the swamp. in the upper grassland erea.

#43 Chaotic_Fiend

Chaotic_Fiend

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 03:18 PM

whats epa???

#44 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 03:20 PM

Environmental Protection Agency it was wet land so the gov can take over it

#45 Prometheus

Prometheus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 03:28 PM

The only problem that I see with the swamp is in the old saying "If it seems too good...".The stories that come out range from Big foot to UFO's,to spirit lights.There are with out doubt some accounts of "happenings" that are probably creditable but I think alot just muck up the waters of true investigation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users