• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#16 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 03 October 2003 - 08:03 PM

I turned 43 on the Forth of July, however, because of my job I am never thought to be "that old"...ok...my job and the fact that I'm going on 15 most days.  ::)
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#17 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 04 October 2003 - 08:00 AM

Gregory-I don't think I like you!!! ;D

Karensue- your thirties will be wonderful!! I loved 'em!  Not stupid like the twenties, all little more wiser than that THANK GOD!!!  But still young to be open to the world.  THe 40's are dawning and I hear that they're even better than the 30's because one has more of an idea of what one is about, so you put up less bull!!!
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#18 ghosthuntress16

ghosthuntress16

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 October 2003 - 09:46 AM

Sweet, sweet 16
Believe as if your life depended on it, for indeed it does.

#19 KarenSue1973

KarenSue1973

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Photography, baking, sewing

Posted 04 October 2003 - 11:01 AM

Hawker, I dated a man in his 40's for almost 4 years and you are right, he didn't put up with bull have gave it.  And boy did he give it!!!
Peace, love and happiness always!

#20 blondiegrl149

blondiegrl149

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 October 2003 - 11:29 AM

I'm 16, too...and there's nothing sweet about it!!!!!
"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? Reality leaves a lot to the imagination"

#21 Kellerz

Kellerz

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 October 2003 - 02:38 PM

im 20 though according to people i work with .... bouncers.... people taking surveys on the street and the 2 15 year olds who hit on me at work  :o  i look about 16.
Hide me from me, fill these holes with eyes for mine are not mine. Hide my head and need, for i am no good, so dead in life, so much time. (Stan Rice 'Cannibal')Just call me Mrs Willard

#22 KarenSue1973

KarenSue1973

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Photography, baking, sewing

Posted 04 October 2003 - 07:44 PM

I was at school in the library and had a much younger man hit on me.  He thought that I was like 21 tops.  I felt so good, but at times I hate looking younger than I am.  
Peace, love and happiness always!

#23 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 05 October 2003 - 02:06 AM

I was at a an club that allows you in at 18, my older best friend and I got hit on by a couple of 18-20 year olds boys, they thought we were 22 and only thought we were that old because we were old enough to drink.  I thought they'd die when they found out she was 30
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#24 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 05 October 2003 - 12:18 PM

40 in Feb*:P Hawkers, you're still a cub, all of 8 months my junior*
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#25 Kellerz

Kellerz

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 04:30 AM

i got asked to leave a pub ive been going to since i was 17 (drinking age here is 18  ;D) this summer ... i looked at the bouncer ..pointed out for one im not even drinking 2 im 20 and 3 why wasnt he checking my id when i was underage.. he grunted something and again asked me to leave as i didnt have my id.... there were girls walking in who were clearly about 15 and the reason they were let in w3as because they weren't relly leaving anything to the imagination if you know what i mean ....
Hide me from me, fill these holes with eyes for mine are not mine. Hide my head and need, for i am no good, so dead in life, so much time. (Stan Rice 'Cannibal')Just call me Mrs Willard

#26 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 05:45 AM

Kellerz- I was blessed with a young face and let me tell you, you'll enjoy being asked to leave when you about 38!!! I did!!! ;D

WHiskers!  I'll, from now on, make sure I respect my ELDERS!!!! ;) ;D :P  Just think- I was only a month old in the womb when you were already here, so if you think about it you were conceived in May of '62 so that makes you 1 and 1/2 years OLDER THAN ME!!!!! :o ;D
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#27 WhyteWatcher

WhyteWatcher

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 07:17 AM

Forty-one here!
I noticed that somewhere around the age of 35, bag boys and clerks stopped calling me "Miss" and started calling me "Ma'am".  Man, that was depressing!  lol  :P
But it is true...in your 20's you're still growing, so to speak; in your 30's you feel a bit wiser yet young enough to still get away with acting like a teenager (ok, sometimes); the 40's find a lot of pretensions and mind-games put away and a view towards life that is almost new.  Seeing things through mature (not old) eyes allows you to see things you may have missed before.
Personally, I ma enjoying my 40's to the fullest!  Do I wish I had my 18 year old body back?  Yes, and no.

#28 inaspin2

inaspin2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 07:29 AM

I often get asked for ID when I buy cigarettes (16+ in UK) yet I'm almost 27  ???
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers you will unfold. What are you waiting for? Spread your wings and soar-Christina Aguilera

#29 snowangeljen

snowangeljen

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 04:25 PM

I am 14 its a cool age. ;D
eyes are the windows to your soul

#30 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 04:53 PM

you know, i kind of enjoy being 29.  i'm far away from my dreadful teen years and i've been old enough to drink for long enough that i know all the good drinking games.  

however, it's nice to still get carded at clubs when people think i'm underage! *blush* i'm milking THAT for all it's worth!!

O.G.
Life's waters flow from darkness; Search the darkness, don't run from it.--Rumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users