• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#31 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 05:17 PM

Hey, Hawkers*glares at Hawkers for the Elders comment and decides to not grace other comments with a reply*Put your face where your mouth is Hawkers, post that pick, 'Miga ;D

I stopped getting proofed when I was 17, nice in its own way, but I swear I'll beat bloody the next bag boy that asks if I need help taking stuff out to my vehicle >;) But there's a lot to be said for the 19 year old mind in the almost*sobs*40 year old body

Hi, SnowAngel, it is a fun age :P

OwlGoddess...wanna trade? PWEASE*bats eyelashes*
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#32 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 05:22 PM

i'll trade, only if you promise to seal the deal with a nice rack of calorie-free ghost mutton!
**lol!**

o.g.
Life's waters flow from darkness; Search the darkness, don't run from it.--Rumi

#33 KarenSue1973

KarenSue1973

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Photography, baking, sewing

Posted 06 October 2003 - 07:17 PM

Owl, doesn't it ever bother you?  I mean its great that I just turned 30 and depending on if I have a pony tail or not if I can pass for 19.  I find it annoying at times, especially when I have left my ID in the car and need to buy cigarettes or alcohol.
Peace, love and happiness always!

#34 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 05:01 AM

Whhissskkkkeeerrrrrssssss!!!!!  :-*

I would love to post my pic, however, my ability at computers in NIL!  I just know how to type and log on and add the little smiley faces.  That's about it.  Heck, I was the one, remember, who didn't know what LOL was! * As she bows in complete respect of her elder* :P BAAAAAAAHHHH!

Karensue, guess what?  The day after your birthday, when you wake up, you'll still feel the same no matter what your age. Your thirties will be GOOD!! Trust me! ;D  The only way in heck I would repeat my twenties is if I could know what I know now and repeat them.

Owl and Karen- Alcohol and cigs! :o  I smoked from the time I turned 8 until I was 11.  Quit and made a pact with God that if he let me live I would never smoke again.  Weelll, then I turned 16 and we all know what happens about that time--PARTYYYYY!  So I smoked on and off till 21 when I became a full fledged smoker.  Finally quit at 34 when I got pregnant with LG.  GOSH!! DO I MISS IT!!!!  I'm waiting till I turn 65 and I get to start smoking again ;)! Not that anyone gives a hoot.  I'm going off on a tangent-guess I'll go now.  Must be the age, *thinks to herself* maybe I should ask Whiskers if this happens to him seeing as he's been 40 longer than me.  Hmmmmmm......
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#35 KarenSue1973

KarenSue1973

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Photography, baking, sewing

Posted 07 October 2003 - 06:48 AM

I don't smoke...I am sent the store for someone else.  As for alcohol.  I am old enough and its like one wine cooler every few months.  I used to live with an alcoholic and I know what drinking too much can do!
Peace, love and happiness always!

#36 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 07:59 AM

naah, my young looks don't bother me... depending on my makeup and my outfit for any given day, i can look older or younger.  it's a good ability to have.

i used to smoke, like ten years ago when i was a freshman.  i stopped cold turkey in 1998 when i met my husband and i haven't looked back... although occasionally i have a nasty craving for a clove cig.  it's the old goth tendancies that always get me.

now drinking is another thing... my husband and i are really into wine, so we usually have a glass every night at dinner.  also, i tend to go to san francisco about once a week to join my colleagues for a beer - anchor steam is local, fresh, and tasty!

remember guys and gals, alcohol consumption is perfectly fine if you're drinking in moderation and you're not abusing it!  drink responsibly -- and live a healthy life, y'all!

O.G.

#37 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 12:18 PM

HAWKERS! Nonononono...we agreed, no more shots about age :'(
besides, I am a smoker*Clove and the odd pack of Marlboro Reds*Cowboy Killers ;DBUT...I plan on living forever :P As to the pic posting, nothing simpler, 'Miga, if'n you want me to he'p ya, just email the pic and I'll post it. If not, do you have a self pic on your documents file?

LOL OG,would you settle for tofu dogs as ghost mutton may not be available during the season*I hear the travel incognito til after Dia del Muerto ;D I do have an absolutely KILLER recipe for roast leg of lamb though 8)
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#38 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 12:20 PM

I missed having my birthday on Halloween by hours... So instead, All Saints day!  Turning 31 this coming 1st of Nov.
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#39 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 02:12 PM

whispers -- post your recipe on the recipe thread under "real life occurances!"  yum!

akthra -- my boss is a halloween child - i love it!

Owl

#40 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 06:33 PM

Whiskers-- I will email you a pic whenever I finally get one.   Really don't have any of me, just the kids.  Could carless about taking pics of me.  So when I finally get a decent pic I'll send it on and YOU can post it for me. :P
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#41 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 24 October 2003 - 02:23 AM

hey, any newbies dare to vote? :P

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#42 calicocountess

calicocountess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 09:46 AM

61 and still rockin!....The Countess

#43 Freda

Freda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 12:22 PM

70 in a couple of weeks and I wish I were (still rockin )lol

Freda
X
Refuse to set boundaries to what is achievable and you will make the impossible happen. Brahma Kumaris.

#44 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 24 October 2003 - 07:53 PM

Hi Freda, I was actually thinking of you when I saw Countesses's post! Wow, nice to be around with people who have "been there done that"! Rock On!

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#45 NHGhostHunter

NHGhostHunter

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 12:43 PM

the ripe old age of 13:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users