366 replies to this topic

#16 Star13

Star13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 10:08 AM

Nice tattoos! :)

I don't have a picture of mine (wouldn't know how to post it if I did ::) ) but I'm a huge fan of music so in lieu of having a KISS logo or Pink Floyd symbol that I'll likely outgrow one day,I had a treble clef with two roses through it done on my left shoulder (though I came very close to having the Led Zeppelin symbols done! ;D

#17 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 11:20 AM

Hi, Star...I think that sounds beautiful, Bud, when you do get a picture of it, Hon, save it to your docs as either a gif, jpg or bmp and then browse for it. Speaking of which, post your pic on "Pictures of ghost villagers"
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#18 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 24 April 2003 - 12:35 PM

If you don't mind my asking, what is it? That and do you think your tat artist (Willow's too) would mind moving to So Cal ;D

as in what am i getting? i don't no yet i might just go with flash off the wall.

oh and i'll talk to Sharon and see what she says about moving for potential customers. lol  ;D

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#19 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 12:49 PM

Pan, I love Amy Brown's art. I have her on my screen saver.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#20 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 01:33 PM

Sweetness! Thanks, Pandora! I'll send you Jason in return;)
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#21 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 24 April 2003 - 01:49 PM

Fascinating Artwork!  Isn't that....uh...quite painful?

<has a phobia about needles and winces at the thought> :-/
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#22 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 04:02 PM

It depends where you get it done....I've heard anywhere alomg the spine is painful, as is the inside of the body (inner thigh, forearm), but you're cool if its in a densely muscled or fatty area. So, Buddy, when are you getting ink done :)

Flying, think how cool it'd be! Trade your car in for a down payment on a HAWG and we can be ghost chasing bikers...you've already got a beard! C'mon, it'll be fun! We fit you for chaps, buy you a cool leather jacket and you're ready to rock ;D

#23 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 04:44 PM

Welcome as always Whispers and my tat is a cross above my tail bone which i am gonna take a picture soon!!! Pandora i love your tats and am in total love with the blonde fairy, very beautifully done...as to my friend Oz moving to do a tat, he might if i ask kindly and i'd get ya discount to boot!!! Getting another very soon and yes it will be another cross and yes i'll post it when its finished
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

#24 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 24 April 2003 - 05:32 PM

Why not Whispers?  I could drive my hogg into a biker bar and impress the h*ll out of them with a manly tat of my Chihuahuas on each arm!!LOL ;D
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#25 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 06:51 PM

HEY! Those are HELLA cool dogs, Bud, if they were schnauzzers, you'd prolly be in for the fight of your life though ;D

#26 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 06:57 PM

Welcome as always Whispers and my tat is a cross above my tail bone which i am gonna take a picture soon!!! Pandora i love your tats and am in total love with the blonde fairy, very beautifully done...as to my friend Oz moving to do a tat, he might if i ask kindly and i'd get ya discount to boot!!! Getting another very soon and yes it will be another cross and yes i'll post it when its finished

I was hoping for a more permanent gig, Sweet Lady Willow, but I'll take what I can get and if it'll help, I'll sit up and beg. When are you getting the next one, Hon? Have you decided what kind of cross it'll be?

#27 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 25 April 2003 - 04:21 AM

I actually got the best news of my life last nite. My tattoo artist/best friend, who i thought i lost forever is FOUND!!! He's gonna be working at a new shop so you know i will be there!!!! YAY MIKEY!!!!!  ;D

Posted Image

#28 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 08:22 AM

It pays to have a best friend/tattoo artist huh Pandora*smiles and winks* and Whispers i hope to get a trinity cross the next time around, i'm sticking with the cross theme and hopefully it will be very soon...
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

#29 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 11:24 AM

it sure does Willow, the tattoos are CHEAP! LOL  :)

Posted Image

#30 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 01:28 PM

Pandora, that's SO COOL, Hon!

Willow and Pandora No fair! No FAIR!!! Jason and I are more casual buds, but he does charge me less for the Egyptian style tats, 'cause he's REALLY into Egyptology 8) ;D

Willow, that sounds beautiful, Love, how soon and where are you thinking of getting it-if I may ask, Love

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users