east mass nh Massachusetts

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zakkyzak

zakkyzak

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:51 PM

im always looking for paranormal activity sightings in mass. but the ones that i find are 2 hours away in the western side of mass. so im looking for anything on the eastern side and north towards new hampshire. can be woods houses asylums hospitals anything .. if i can go into the place that would be even better. and if i have to "trespass " then i am willing for the risk anytihng to get some sort of vibe ... btw all these stories i see in mass are excellent

#2 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

I can't help you on locations, but I do have to play grown-up for a moment and urge you NOT to trespass under any circumstance.

Several years ago, there was a rash of kids calling themselves ghost hunters or paranormal investigators actually getting shot at, and in at least one incident, being killed, for trespassing. Trespassing can be extremely dangerous, it is disrespectful, and it makes the community as a whole look bad. If you cannot find the proper channels to get permission to a location, find somewhere else, as even one incident of trespassing can cause a location's owners to shut it down for ALL investigators, including those who go through proper channels to obtain permission.

I'm guessing there is no shortage of haunted locations open to the public in your area. While I'm not a huge fan, Shadowlands does have a comprehensive listing of places rumored to be haunted. Start there and see if there's anything in your area, then do some research to see if there are any back-up claims to the activity. If nothing turns up, see if there are any investigation groups in your area...and see if they have any local places listed on their investigation or evidence pages. If that turns up nothing of use, ask your local historical society for information...they usually have tons of stories they're willing to share. Also look at older buildings in general...any restaurants, hotels, museums, etc. located in historic buildings? Ask employees if they've ever heard of any ghost stories. If all else fails, you can always try a cemetery...just go during the day unless you have permission to be there at night, as most state code denotes that even "publicly owned" cemeteries do close at night.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users