Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

[i][/i][font=Verdana][/font]GHOSTS

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 07 August 2003 - 05:08 AM

Whoever has had personal expiriences with the supernatural and wants to tell them and disscus them I have started a topic wich is made for that reason. May I start with one of my expiriences?:

It was the winter of1995 I remember. It was about 11 o' clock and I felt extemly tired so I went to bed. :-/
That night, I felt a rattling noise from the bookase witch made me wake up ???. Then I saw a hand coming out of the bookase. But the hand had no flesh,only...bone.  ;)
I was terified and turned my bed light on, but the rest came out reavaling a white skeleton :o
I jumped out  of bed to turn the main light switch. and then, it vanished.
You may call me crazy if you want, but it is true.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,826 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 07 August 2003 - 05:19 AM

summer of 2000. it was May the 5th night. i lways have wanted to see ghosts, but was never succesful. But late in the bight, say around 2:30 or so, i was lying face down. suddenly i felt so chill and was shivering. (summer temperatures for us in india is 35 degree centigrade). i opened my eyes and could see a misty figure on the bottom side of my cot  :o :o :o i wanted to cry out load, but no sound came! :-[ i looked out of the window and could see the light outside and trees swaying in the wind. so that means i wasnt dreaming! say 6-10 secs and the figure vanished and I was sweating like hell! that my story......

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

• Guests

Posted 08 August 2003 - 06:37 AM

Just to say thanks to Moon Child,  Village elder, who found this subject intresting, because I usually get no anwers when I start a topic on a web page{not meaning only this one!]
thanks,
E.wilcox  

• Guests

Posted 08 August 2003 - 06:39 AM

Just to say thanks to Moon Child,  Village elder, who found this subject intresting, because I usually get no anwers when I start a topic on a web page{not meaning only this one!]
thanks,
E.wilcox
p.s:I find your story very intresting!    

#5 mjking4ever

mjking4ever

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 01:20 PM

Here is my story, it may be kind of long. I have been able to hear,fell and sometimes see ghosts or spirits since I was a small child. My first ghost sighting was when I was 5 or 6. It was the spirit of my Grandpa Harper who passed away when I was 5.I never got to say goodbye or go to his funeral. Anyway the room I was in was at least 10 to 20 feet from the ground. My sister and I were asleep ( I was right nest to the window) when a tapping sound woke me up. It was coming from outside the window. I pulled back the curtain and I saw a man floating and waving at me ! It really frealed me out at first but I said nothing to anyone. The nest morning I went into me Grandmother's bedroom and Looked up on her dresser, I saw a picture of the man in my window. Iasked her
"Who is that man Grandma?". She told me it was my Grandpa. I never told her that I saw him the night before. I only told my parents and my sister. I know that he was just saying goodbye to me. I have had something knock on my bedroom door and the floor. This happened there as well when I was around10 or 12. I now believe I live in a haunted house. Although these spirits are nice so far. My home is only 3 years old, but it is built on what used to ba an Indian reservation and a wagon trail used to run through here. I was the first to have an experiance. My husband works nights and we didn't have a bed yet so we slept on our sofa bed. I was just falling asleep when I was pushed from by back. :-/
My husband had the next experiance.I was just finishing cooking dinner. My husband was taking a shower. I just sat down to watch T.V. and wait for him to get out when I heard him say "Okay". I went to ask him who he was talking to, and he said " You came in here and told me dinner was ready, so I said okay" I told him I never came in the bathroom and I never said anything, although dinner was ready. He said the voice was in the bathroom with him and it sounded just like me. He was freaked out by that for a while, I thought it was cool! :D
My Dad has witnessed my toys moved around in the guest room. He has heard movement in the closet and saw the tip of one of my pillows move back and forth. He was also hit in the shoulder one night after I went to bed. :o
My front door has been unlocked after I locked it at night. It has also been found cracked oped at night after I locked it. ???
Our dogs stare at things that aren't there. :-/
I have asked them to stop unlocking the front door and so far they have :)
This is really cool for me because I am going to be a parapsychologist in about 1 to 2 years. :D

Hope you enjoyed my story ! E- Mail me if you like. :)

mjking4ever@aol.com
mjking4everPeace + Love = Happiness

#6 Aaron

Aaron

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 08:13 PM

It was at eight at night or so, and it was in a smal ghost town called Cerro Gordo. it was an old mining town during the silver rush in nevada. there was a mining accident that collapsed a mine and killed 7 or 8 immigrent miners. i was spending the night there and i felt cold spots all over the place that night. when i got to the tent i was staying in, i heard the sounds of shovels and pick axes from the former site of the mine. i freaked because i was so young, but now i want to go there again to find out if its real. that was my first experience.

• Guests

Posted 10 August 2003 - 05:11 AM

Ok, this  happened last year:
I was inside my house reading a book when suddely I looked ot of the window and I saw from some distance
somewhere near the villige church some very weird mist.
How did I know it was not the lights of the church? well for one reason the church was {and still is!} not working, and second, do you expect a church having it's lights on at 12:00 in the night while it is not working? ???
Anyway, the mist came slowly towards my hose when suddenly...It vanished! :o.
That is my story.
Sincerly to all, :)
E.wilcox.
p.s:how do I get a password to become a member?!  >:)  

#8 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,826 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 13 December 2003 - 10:31 AM

Who has an experience to share?

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#9 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 01:39 PM

Here's mine Moon, it's on the encounters page.
http://www.ghostvill.../09052003.shtml
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 14 December 2003 - 10:25 AM

My experience was when I was about 9 years old.  My brother and I use to sleep in the living room in the winter because it was warmer in there.  I was trying to get up out of bed and this little dark figure was on top of me trying to strangle me.  I called out to my brother, who was too scared to move.  All he could do is sit there and cry.  This lasted for what seemed to be an eternity.  After the thing vanished, I was able to get up.  He just kept asking me what the shadow was and I could not answer him.  I told my grandmother what happened and she said that the thing want to steal the gift that I had.  The other incident belongs to my son.  He was in bed getting ready to go to sleep.  He scream for me and when I told him to come in my room, he told me that he felt a cold skeleton hand touching his arm.  It never hurt him, it just scared the crap out of him.  Now he sleeps like I do, with the covers covering every inch head to toe of his body.  I don't think your crazy Wilcox and I am sure nobody else hear does either.  Keep the post coming.

Blessed Be~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users