Ghost Walks - Boston?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:40 PM

I'm going to be in Boston in late October for training for a couple of days, and I've got two evenings to myself.  I'm hoping to do a ghost walk, as that's always something I enjoy, so if anyone can recommend a good one?  Preferably that does tours on a Tuesday or Wednesday evening.  My company's office in Boston is in the Back Bay area, and it's my first trip to the city, so hopefully one that's easy to get to/find the meeting spot!

Thanks!

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#2 elisagrace

elisagrace

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:58 AM

It is very nice that you are visiting Boston and you want ghost walk. My best advice to you is that the best way to see the historic Boston is by foot and  It is just 90 minute long walking tour. I know about Best Tours and if you engage their guide you will be able to see and hear tragic tales from the founding of colonial Boston right upto present day. You will also come to know about the secrets beneath Boston common. 

Your guide will tell you extraordinary and tragic tales from the founding of Colonial Boston right up to present day. Enjoy yourfamily-friendly tour and learn what secrets lay beneath Boston Common. What untold stories lay within the Boston Athenaeum? Which well-known hotel isBoston's most haunted?

Follow our guides as they lead you by lantern-light telling you about the many ghost stories, legends, and folklore this city has to offer.

our guide will tell you extraordinary and tragic tales from the founding of Colonial Boston right up to present day. Enjoy yourfamily-friendly tour and learn what secrets lay beneath Boston Common. What untold stories lay within the Boston Athenaeum? Which well-known hotel isBoston's most haunted?

Follow our guides as they lead you by lantern-light telling you about the many ghost stories, legends, and folklore this city has to offer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users