#1 Prime Number

Prime Number

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:11 AM

Hi all

Basically: Whats the next step?

You go into the down stairs of an house and imedeately feel/sense a presence. There are four rooms with interconnecting doors and you can see into each room from any room through the doors (in line). It is about 1am and the lights in the middle two rooms are on. You are drawn to the far room (no lights, just the ambiant from the middle rooms). As you walk towards the far room the feelings get stronger and you start to 'sense' the shape of a man. As you walk into the room you start to get a 'musty' smell. The feeling you get are not exactly negative but not nice. As you move about the room there are areas that make your feelings more intense although the presense dose not move around, it just gives off a sense of superiority and power (none touchability). You try communicating (verbal and none verbal) with no response. As you look back to the room with the light on, it appears distant and as if in a different time and place? There is no noticeable temperature difference. You walk back into the room that is lit and your senses diminish but as you look back into the room it appears misty. Thats was it, it was all over.

Is there anything else that could have been done from a mediums point of view

#2 Tantric Kitten

Tantric Kitten

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:53 AM

Yes there is but if you have absolutely no training or real experience with dealing with these things there was nothing else that should have been done. Things can get dangerous in a hurry -- whether a presence initially seems threatening or not.

#3 Prime Number

Prime Number

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:00 AM

Thank you TK

I am not totally inexperienced but in this area, it is limited. I can Energy manipulate, shield and ground (hermies 1 to 6, I have not looked at 7 because I feel that I am not ready. Hope you understand). Although I have had encounters in the past this is the first of this type.

I have been trying to 'increase' this side of the fence so to speak, hence I was looking for guidence.

I basically shut down 30 years ago because of pressure from my parents and the christian church and started to open up again 3 or 4 years ago, although I am having difficulty opening up fully, to get back to where I was.

PN

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:45 PM

Well, PN, this was a definite start. It is good that you are aware of what you are sensing. You just need to keep experiencing things. It will get stronger and better; you know this.

The more you do it, the better and stronger and easier it becomes. Good luck. ;)
petunia4998

#5 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:50 PM

:) :ghost: I shut my self off about 15 years ago when my partner who watched my back up and left me to follow a different path. My abilities were very strong and as I am empathic on top of everything else I would lose myself to the energy or memory of others and get myself in over my head. I need a back-up to keep me out of trouble. I did manage to almost shut off all but the ones who really wanted to be noticed but they were never aggressive or felt threatening. Then on Mothers Day 2008 I had a near death experience and after 77 hours in a deep coma I suddenly woke up as the doctor was telling my family they should start gathering my family together to say good-bye so they could turn off the machines.

Well, immediately after that my abilities came back like a tidal wave. In 2 years I have managed to bring it back to a dull roar but there is always something paranormal around me. At first I was startled all the time but Thank the Stars I live in a thankfully unhaunted house and have put a lock around it so they cannot bother me while I am here. I months later had a second episode that lasted only about 19 hours but my first moment home I saw an elemental across my yard in the woods. I hadn't seen it in years but there floating about 18 inches above the ground was a small somewhat human shape like a dark gray fog. It has always been in that exact spot but I had seen it so seldom I had almost thought I had imagined it. This time though it stopped, move up a little higher and I could feel it look back and move closer to the edge of the woods in my direction. I just said "No!" firmly but not loud and went indoors. I have seen it twice more but I ignore it.

I guess what I am saying is just be happy it is going at a manageable speed. I still haven't had a new partner to back me up so I haven't tried to communicate on my own yet. I suggest a partner to help you explore. I have never been attacked or hurt but a human mind needs to share what is going on or your mind can get lost. At least mine does and I have been doing this for over 50 years.

Sharon

#6 Prime Number

Prime Number

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:45 AM

Hi, thank you for the replies

We sound similar Sharon, with similar experiences, although I did not suffer a coma to start re-awakening, something just told me that I should because of the experiences I/we were having.

On a personal level I feel that there is something not opening up in my mind (difficult to explain what) hence I started a majic paragrim. I must say that my control is greater than it has ever been but again there is still something missing - wish I knew what? From what you have said is this similar to you?

PN

#7 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:56 AM

:) :ghost: I have never identified what people have called their "spirit guide" because I have never felt the need for one but that could be because I never felt a need for one but I know there is someone whispering in my ear what I need to know. It comes from within and I just seem to know who or what I will need when the time comes. This just frees me up to act with confidence when I need to. The magic is always there and nothing like magic gets in it's way. I keep my way clear of the clutter that distracts me.

In your first post you described a very clear happening. If you have a friend go again with them being your grounding point and ask the man there who he is and what his intent is. Do not let them draw you into their game. Leave the minute their answer becomes unclear or confusing. You are stronger then they are and they need to know that. If they give you a name do not repeat it and do not give them your true name. :Wall: Names have power. Don't give up any of yours.

Right now your protected. Keep it that way. Find the name if possible of the spirit steed who carries you to and from your safety place. Again keeping the name safe.

I hope this didn't confuse you to much. I think you will understand enough of it not to get caught up in the webs off shoots. We are all still learning. The unknown person in the room wants to call you in but don't go in without an automatic out. Call on me if need be. You will be in my protective bubble.

Sharon

#8 Prime Number

Prime Number

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:54 AM

Thank you Sharon

I did try to PM you but kept getting an error!

Very close, Very Very close, especially the first paragraph?

I have not been talking about another building - this happened in my home?!? I had come downstairs because I woke up and could not get back to sleep. My wife was just going to bed, hence the lights were on, she went to bed straight away. The rest is how it happened, 3 nights ago. I have tried to recreate with no joy, My meditation has been poor over the last 2 days so my thoughts are that the experiance drained me?

PN

#9 Prime Number

Prime Number

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:12 PM

Hi all

It has happened again but this time not so intense.

I have been working quite physically over the last week or so, so i've been off to bed quite early (anytime after 10pm). 2 nights ago I went to bed about 10:30 and left my wife watchong TV. I tend to meditate just before sleeping; I went quite deep and found it very relaxing even my aching muscles agreed ;) . I am not sure what the time was when I finished meditating but went striaght to sleep. I woke up about 12:30 and could not get back to sleep. I went down stairs woke my wife up who went right to bed. I then started to investigate because I felt this man again.

There were 2 presences a man and a woman. The man being much stronger. I think the woman was Else who both mywife and me have seen in the past, she seemed sorryful and distant. The man was angry, not at me but at the woman and moved around the room. I got a time of the early 60's (poss 1963) and a name George, but I am not sure? They both totally ignored me! and I got the feeling that she had done thing very bad (naughty) I think a fling but again I am not sure?

I moved in and out of their space with no reaction from them. I could smell a coal fire (correct for the time period), the boiling of cotton whites (knickers) and the stale smell of broth again correct for the time?

I have some old deeds for the house and I will check the name geaorge.

PN

#10 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:34 PM

lolol PN, not to be sarcastic by any means, but are you sure you didn't mean the 1860's? I was definitely living in the 1960's and we didn't have to burn coal for heat and we definitely had washing machines and didn't have to boil our laundry. ;)
petunia4998

#11 Prime Number

Prime Number

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:18 PM

lolol PN, not to be sarcastic by any means, but are you sure you didn't mean the 1860's? I was definitely living in the 1960's and we didn't have to burn coal for heat and we definitely had washing machines and didn't have to boil our laundry. :D

Not every where Pet ;)

My gran had a coal fire up until the late 1970's, her only source of heating! She was posible the most influencial person in my child hood? I was also around in the 1960's and can remember the coal man delivering coal to the nabourhood, most people had coal fires because coal was very cheap. I can remember my gran boiling her smalls on the cooker in a large pan she kept for that purpose, hence I remembered the smell?

When we moved into this house about 23 years ago; I had to refurbish (best way of putting it), I did take out the galvanised boiler (half lid with a gas ring at the bottom and an asbestoss flue). I did want to keep it for brewing but my wife refussed! There is/was a coal fire in the room that I had the experiences in but this was fully bricked up 20 years ago. The house is about 104 years old and when we moved in the gas to the gas mantles was still live?

PN :hug:

#12 Prime Number

Prime Number

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:47 PM

Interesting

Just as I was getting it understood in my head, so up and comes another wobbly!

This evening my wife had gone to her usual night school class. I went into the kitchen to make a drink and started feeling the presenance again (the kitchen is next to the room where the presence is). The scene was being played out exactly the same as before, I even stood in the way and the presence went right through me (nice tinggly feeling). The presences wasn't as strong as the suroundings! I saw the old window frame, fire and the wall paper. It was still light outside and about 8:30/8:40pm.

I tried communicating but with no joy!

I therefore came to the conclusion that it was residual energy because it was playing out the same scene, this time for the third time.

While I was trying to communicate I said "I know you are angry and that you are not angry at us, but do you relise that your negativity is effecting us?

I picked my wife up from night school and she didn't look at all well. This is what she said, at about 8:30/8:40pm she suddenly went very tired and her head had started pounding so bad that it made her feel sick?

Could it be coinsidance i'm not sure but! this says to me that it's not residual?

PN
It may help if you read my thread in the main area, "This spirit don't like us!"

I am interested in your thoughts

#13 Illuminated One

Illuminated One

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:38 PM

Thank you TK

I am not totally inexperienced but in this area, it is limited. I can Energy manipulate, shield and ground (hermies 1 to 6, I have not looked at 7 because I feel that I am not ready. Hope you understand). Although I have had encounters in the past this is the first of this type.

I have been trying to 'increase' this side of the fence so to speak, hence I was looking for guidence.

I basically shut down 30 years ago because of pressure from my parents and the christian church and started to open up again 3 or 4 years ago, although I am having difficulty opening up fully, to get back to where I was.

PN

Hello PN! This is a very interesting thread. Thank you for posting! I am interested in this topic of discussion and was wondering, What is hermies 1-7? Are you referring to a book? What book?

I am interested in mediumship and energy work. I have my Reiki 1 Attunement and am preparing for my Reiki 2 Attunement. My wife and I practice are Reiki as a team. I am sorry to go off topic but I just wanted to give you a little bit of back ground to my experience and abilities.

#14 Prime Number

Prime Number

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:03 PM

Hi

What is hermies 1-7?

1st things first: I am not a witch (well wizzard) and I do not practice majik. I am not a wiccan nor do I belong or associate with any similar order.

I do however use the power of my mind to manipulate; well try to ;-) And I do acknowledge that my spelling has always taken a back seat. I spell fan-net-tic-lee if it helps.

As you are awear there are many paths that one can follow and I chose majik, Hermies (if I have spelt it correctly) is one such path, known as Hermetics. There are 10 stages with each stage increasing the knowledge and skill level. Dependant upon who you talk to, depends on the response but here is my bit of the understanding.

Hermies was a greek phelosapher (spelling again) who penned these progressive stages. Newtons 3 laws are a near direct lift from them. Basically if you control your own mind then you can control other things. It takes awhile to realise what is meant by and to understand that what is within is also without and visa versa, hence by manipulating within you alter without - the power of the mind? Is it ocult? is it majik? or as I beleave the power of the mind.

I have completed 1-6 (I must be honest I have missed out some suggested exersises) but I feel I am not ready for 7, I have not even looked at it! Again something will tell me when I am ready.

It tends to consentrates your own power/control rather than the understanding of, which is why I am here.

As a side note the Harry Potter films/books are very tounge in cheek. and she must have done a great deal of investigation into hermetics or be a part of it?

hope this helped

PN

#15 Illuminated One

Illuminated One

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:03 PM

Hi

What is hermies 1-7?

1st things first: I am not a witch (well wizzard) and I do not practice majik. I am not a wiccan nor do I belong or associate with any similar order.

I do however use the power of my mind to manipulate; well try to ;-) And I do acknowledge that my spelling has always taken a back seat. I spell fan-net-tic-lee if it helps.

As you are awear there are many paths that one can follow and I chose majik, Hermies (if I have spelt it correctly) is one such path, known as Hermetics. There are 10 stages with each stage increasing the knowledge and skill level. Dependant upon who you talk to, depends on the response but here is my bit of the understanding.

Hermies was a greek phelosapher (spelling again) who penned these progressive stages. Newtons 3 laws are a near direct lift from them. Basically if you control your own mind then you can control other things. It takes awhile to realise what is meant by and to understand that what is within is also without and visa versa, hence by manipulating within you alter without - the power of the mind? Is it ocult? is it majik? or as I beleave the power of the mind.

I have completed 1-6 (I must be honest I have missed out some suggested exersises) but I feel I am not ready for 7, I have not even looked at it! Again something will tell me when I am ready.

It tends to consentrates your own power/control rather than the understanding of, which is why I am here.

As a side note the Harry Potter films/books are very tounge in cheek. and she must have done a great deal of investigation into hermetics or be a part of it?

hope this helped

PN

That is very interesting. I have been getting frustrated with trying to find methods for the development of abilities and there are lots of writings out there that seem to be giving people a rather vague or incomplete descriptons of development techniques. I do however understand that people have to find what works for them. But finding a starting point can be quite frustrating. :Wall

IlluminatedOne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users