Strange ball of blue light in my bedroom

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy cooking, baking, playing The Sims 2 on PC, crochet, and of course, ghost stories!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

Hello everyone,
This is an odd occurrence that happens randomly just as I'm settling into bed. The lights are off and next to my bed on my nightstand is a touch lamp. I will sometimes see a bluish glow form in the corner next to the lamp. It is definitely not the lamp as the bulb in it is incandescent and gives off a yellowish glow. I was thinking that maybe it is ball lightning. Just curious to see what others might think it could be. Thanks for any input!
Sincerely,
Ali

#2 buts77

buts77

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

find it in your night dreams, concentrate on it... try to feel it ))
In ghost we trust!

#3 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy cooking, baking, playing The Sims 2 on PC, crochet, and of course, ghost stories!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

I'll try to do that, thanks!

Ali

Edited by ali88baba, 14 January 2013 - 05:50 PM.

#4 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

Anyone else have some ideas?

Ali

#5 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,363 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:28 AM

I would to dismiss all general things. Start with the lamp...take the lamp out of the room. If the light is still there, look for reflections. Maybe try to sleep with a recorder to see if you can pick up any voices in the room.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#6 blackraven

blackraven

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Hmm lets see. I love reading and studying on the paranormal. As far as everyday life I love fishing, I do alot of reading. And I enjoy taking care of my two dogs.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

I have seen a yellow light before between my boyfriend and I while we were sitting in the bed getting ready to lie down. I believe it was a faerie. I could make out the wings. I don't know if this helps or not but good luck in finding out what it is.
May the Lord welcome you in Heaven, atleast an hour before the Devil knows you're dead. Irish toast to the Dead

#7 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

Perhaps when you're really relaxed you notice things that are always there anyway.
A woman in England attributes the different colors of balls of light to different angels. I think blue, depending on the shade of blue are either Mother Mary or Michael. I don't know where she gets her information. :)

I've been curious about balls of light of all colors for a long time. Some people call them "orbs" whether seen with the naked eye or in photos.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#8 allege

allege

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

My great great grandmother and great grandmother would often be visited by blue lights which would tell them things. They said these where the spirits of family members.
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed. -Edgar Allan Poe

#9 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

I too have seen balls of "light" and different colors . some with my naked eye some with film . I am not sure what they are but I agree try to rid the room of all light sources and see if it continues.. Heck the other day I was getting ready to go down the hallway to my bedroom and it was dark and a larger white/ yellowish ball went right by me ..
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#10 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:27 AM

Hello everyone,

Well my hubby & I recently bought a new mattress & we cleared everything out of the room, including the touch lamps, to clean up & prepare for the delivery. After the delivery we put everything back except that with the new arrangement of the room I could not plug in the lamp by my side of the bed. I have not seen the ball of light again since. So I guess it was the lamp malfunctioning after all. Thanks everyone for your input!

Ali

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users