• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bobbyjgallo

bobbyjgallo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

On our videos we use a VERY controversial piece of equipment called The Ghost Meter Pro EMF Sensor

This is basically a modified EMF detector with a special mode that senses changes in the quantum flux and supposedly allows spirit energies to manipulate the unit to answer yes or no questions via the "pings" of the needle.

At first I was as skeptical as anyone as to the validity of this mode... So I contacted the makers who verified that it is not a game nor a gimmick... Then I found two articles on the net that also explained the workings of this unit and reviews that verified it's operation...

However, I wanted my own proof, so I started using it... The results have been astounding... All of the answers we get have made sense. We test it extensively and have asked it questions we already knew answers to and it was correct... We have also had EVP evidence that validated the answers on the Meter...

Though I still may not be 100% certain about this device... I am now over the 90% mark for sure! ... You can see it in operation in almost all of our videos through the link in my signature.
Watch our original paranormal web-series "Gallo Family Ghost Hunters" on blip.tv

#2 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:20 AM

Dude, wrong part of the forum to post this. Should've put it in the Equipment section.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#3 bobbyjgallo

bobbyjgallo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:50 AM

But it was relevant to the question, wasn't it?
Watch our original paranormal web-series "Gallo Family Ghost Hunters" on blip.tv

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users