• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:28 AM

I know of a bunch of some really good groups in OK. I'm not sure of locations and such and how close they are to you but if you are interested let me know.

Any of them close to McAlester or Eufaula?

I will find out... I put out the word.

Edited by DeadTrish, 26 July 2007 - 07:30 AM.

TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#17 Banshee_Medium

Banshee_Medium

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:paranormal, 4 wheelin, motorcycles, and my TeenyDude.. (my son)

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:47 PM

i am currently looking to begin a group in McAlester, ok . If anyone would like to join or if you are interested in exploring the supernatural with us please let me know.
Banshee

#18 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts & crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 15 August 2007 - 05:05 AM

i am currently looking to begin a group in McAlester, ok . If anyone would like to join or if you are interested in exploring the supernatural with us please let me know.
Banshee

Count on Frither and I. We're all over it. Getting together for dinner sounds like a winner. Let us know where. I work nights so it would have to be on the weekend.

BTW, do you know Jim Gregory and Sue who live over there on Seminole?
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#19 Robyn_OKCGC

Robyn_OKCGC

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 04:54 PM

To everyone looking for groups in Oklahoma: Check out Oklahomaparanormalunion.org
All of the Oklahoma teams are not represented on this sight but it is a good majority! there are links to several great websites about the paranormal in Ok.

#20 proklahoma

proklahoma

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Communicating with spirits, Investigating the Paranormal, currently getting done with studying parapsychology.

Posted 03 December 2007 - 09:38 PM

Hello everyone.

Glad to find this topic. I'm in Broken Arrow. I have a question for all of you in Oklahoma. I've got a few brand new green members. I need your thoughts and opinions, not just my own. I have to do some training investigations to get the new members aquainted and experienced with using the equipment and protocols. Where you do recommend I take them for the first 3-4 training hits?

I was thinking to start small with them. A cemetery, and also using my own home or one of theirs for a "spoof" home investigation. To get them familiar. Some of the members have experience so the new members can definately watch and learn but I want to know what you all think. :weeee:
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

#21 Robyn_OKCGC

Robyn_OKCGC

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:10 PM

Hello everyone.

Glad to find this topic. I'm in Broken Arrow. I have a question for all of you in Oklahoma. I've got a few brand new green members. I need your thoughts and opinions, not just my own. I have to do some training investigations to get the new members aquainted and experienced with using the equipment and protocols. Where you do recommend I take them for the first 3-4 training hits?

I was thinking to start small with them. A cemetery, and also using my own home or one of theirs for a "spoof" home investigation. To get them familiar. Some of the members have experience so the new members can definately watch and learn but I want to know what you all think. :kitty:

I think a spoof "residential investigation" is a good idea, it never hurts to see how new members will react in situations with "home owners". It's a whole different ballgame compared to abandoned locations.
I'm not too familiar with the area around broken arrow, so i don't have any good suggestions for other places.

#22 proklahoma

proklahoma

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Communicating with spirits, Investigating the Paranormal, currently getting done with studying parapsychology.

Posted 20 December 2007 - 01:27 PM

Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking a spoof residence is a great idea. All newbies usually start at a cemetery which to me is okay. That way they can learn about distinguishing voices from EVP recorders, how to clean up the tape etc.

Thanks for your input!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

#23 trish-ine

trish-ine

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 12:29 AM

???
I found this site by sheer accident. I used to live in Marietta, Oklahoma. I have had some very unusual experiences from that small town. My family I believe to this day built their home on some very bad land. I truly believe they are possesed. I was to possesed while living in this house. I have also witnesses a shadow person, and alot of other unexplainable happenings. I moved to Denton, Tx about 2 years ago and since that move the possession and hauntings have left my life. It continues on in my family. They want nothing to do with me. I am not trying for this to sound as a sympathy plea only a plea that concerns itself about answers,
I'm a new member, living in central Oklahoma. I've done some personal ghost touring, but would love to start a group to do...who knows what? Visting local haunted places, meetings, having fun. I'd like to do serious investigations as well. Hope some of you are interested!

#24 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts & crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:35 AM

I could never wrap my brain around why people would go to a cemetary to look for ghosts, evp's, etc. It seems to me that the spirit has been seperated from the body for several days by time the body gets to the cemetary. IMO, spirits that hang around would tend to frequent locations they were familiar with during their daily lives.
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#25 ginyaboy63

ginyaboy63

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:07 AM

???
I found this site by sheer accident. I used to live in Marietta, Oklahoma. I have had some very unusual experiences from that small town. My family I believe to this day built their home on some very bad land. I truly believe they are possesed. I was to possesed while living in this house. I have also witnesses a shadow person, and alot of other unexplainable happenings. I moved to Denton, Tx about 2 years ago and since that move the possession and hauntings have left my life. It continues on in my family. They want nothing to do with me. I am not trying for this to sound as a sympathy plea only a plea that concerns itself about answers,
I'm a new member, living in central Oklahoma. I've done some personal ghost touring, but would love to start a group to do...who knows what? Visting local haunted places, meetings, having fun. I'd like to do serious investigations as well. Hope some of you are interested!

Hello. I saw your post on ghostvillage.com saying you were looking for new members. Is this still the case? I wasn't quite sure where you guys were located. I just moved to Oklahoma City from Richmond Virginia and am desperately trying to find a new team to be apart of. If you could email me back at ginyaboy63@yahoo.com and give me some more information about your location, I would be more than happy to exchange some information with you.

Thanks,
Shawn M.

#26 ginyaboy63

ginyaboy63

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:08 AM

Hello. I saw your post on ghostvillage.com saying you were looking for new members. Is this still the case? I wasn't quite sure where you guys were located. I just moved to Oklahoma City from Richmond Virginia and am desperately trying to find a new team to be apart of. If you could email me back at ginyaboy63@yahoo.com and give me some more information about your location, I would be more than happy to exchange some information with you.

Thanks,
Shawn M.

#27 SATORI73

SATORI73

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:54 PM

I am also looking for a group in Tulsa to join if anyone knows of a good serious one around.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users