Photo

seven gates of hell

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ghostseeker

ghostseeker

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:i work in the healthcare field but my interests have been in the paranormal for quite awhile now. my husband is also interested so we like to investigate things together.

Posted 11 December 2004 - 07:34 PM

has anyone heard of the seven gates in pennsylvania? i think they have been torn down but i'm not sure. i heard they were on toad rd. near york.
[COLOR=purple][SIZE=14]just smiles and giggles

#2 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 11 December 2004 - 08:21 PM

this should help ya ghostseeker

http://www.theshadow...ennsylvania.htm

look near the bottom of the list in york
hope that helps ya! :lol:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,543 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 12 December 2004 - 01:00 AM

that does ring a bell to me...hmmm <_<
Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 whiskeysuicide

whiskeysuicide

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:. joe strummer &lt;3 . the clash . the mescarleros . this rockin' world . reggae . elvis . kitty-cats . riots . supernatural . vampires. faeries . aliens . jurassic park . ghosts . graveyards . ramen noodles . my love. yer face . ATHF . DBZ . chalupas . animals . halloween . ookie spookie things . saving the world .

Posted 30 September 2005 - 03:53 PM

well. i have heard of many places that claim to have the "seven gates of hell" in my town, there is a place which "surprise, surprise" some satanists i know named it necronoicron. but so far, they have claimed to have opened 4 of the seven gates already. hm. i don't know though. :lol:

Superior Galactic Grandma, after eatinga block of cheese, smoking three packsof cigarettes, and drinking a quart of milk... disgusting, that's the word ...R.I.P. Adam Sanders & Steve Harmonilove&missyouboth

#5 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 08:52 AM

well. i have heard of many places that claim to have the "seven gates of hell" in my town, there is a place which "surprise, surprise" some satanists i know named it necronoicron. but so far, they have claimed to have opened 4 of the seven gates already. hm. i don't know though. :ghost:

Yeah, I think every state has their own "# gates of hell" Massachusetts has spidergate cemetery.
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

#6 kipling

kipling

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 10:32 PM

I have researched several places like this, especially Spidergates. I have also found the Necronomicon often used in association with it.

www.masscrossroads.com

Massachusetts Paranormal Crossroadswww.masscrossroads.com

#7 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 11:31 AM

Spider gates isn't anything but a cemetery. I've been there, and I wasn't even spooked. AND I was there at night, after hearing all of the stories. It's nothing to be afraid of. There is only ONE gate, not eight. And it sure doesn't lead anywhere but into and out of the cemetery...

#8 GhostDog

GhostDog

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:iv been into ghost hunting froma early age iv lead a few ghost hunts have been trying to start a group some of my most intresting trips were to waverly hills with promission the old lamdsford hauto tunnel the time warp in southern cali and few others

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:47 PM

yeah iv been there its now justa hole in the ground were the pool was and i think the little shack still stands there is no more big maninson

#9 speeddemon9696

speeddemon9696

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 09:39 PM

Rumor has it that there is a 7 gates of hell at green cemetery in carlisle, ma w/ the entrance to the cemetery serving as the first gate. I haven't been able to find any websites that confirm this rumor, so if anyone has any more info about green cemetery, I'd like to hear it.

#10 KIOPS

KIOPS

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Kentucky Indiana Ohio Paranormal Society

Posted 24 June 2007 - 01:28 AM

We have something similar also in Northern Kentucky - Bobby Mackey's , there is a pit in the basement ( since filled in ) that was a "direct gateway to hell" according to several mediums that were in there. We are going there in about a month for an investigation.

Edited by KIOPS, 24 June 2007 - 01:30 AM.

#11 divineheresy

divineheresy

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:39 PM

7 gates of hell in collinsville illinois

its just 3 old bridges/trussels that you travel under on the backroads all 3 have had deadly accidents occur at them but supposedly when you cross under the 7th the hounds await you drag you to hell

which unless i missed one somehow or something since its not mapped and theyr scattered theres no hounds to take you to hell.
you are a god live as if

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users