• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jkachuba

jkachuba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:39 AM

After having gone the traditional publishing route with my seven other books, I’m excited to be launching my first e-book, a paranormal novel titled Dark Entry.

Combining history and fact with fiction, Dark Entry is based on the real-life—and haunted—location of Dudleytown, an 18th-century ghost town atop Coltsfoot Mountain in Cornwall, Connecticut. I’ve personally visited the site, as have many ghosthunters, including Ed and Lorraine Warren, the Godparents of ghosthunting in America. I can tell you that it’s one creepy place!

If you’re interested in colonial and Native American history, or you just like a good ghost story to shiver your bones, then I know you’ll enjoy Dark Entry, available on Amazon.com. Let me hear from you; I’d love to know what you think of it. Feel free to recommend it to your friends.

John Kachuba
The Ghosr Professor

#2 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

This sounds like a good read to me. I don't have an e-reader yet, still sitting on the fence as to which to buy, but when I do get one, will check this out. We do have some discussions here at GhostVillage about Dudleytown that you might want to check out.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#3 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

Can you post a link to your book? I do have Kindle for PC...
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#4 jkachuba

jkachuba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

Here's the link, Chryscat: http://www.amazon.co...ry john kachuba

Thanks,

#5 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:42 PM

Thanks John. I'll put that on my "to read" list.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dudleytown, ghosts, ghost towns, Connecticut, Native American, possession

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users