• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 wnterstar

wnterstar

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 09:48 AM

The class Saturday was great.  We had almost a full house.  I want to thank everyone who attended and also to thank Jon Nowinski for all his hard work.

Again, if anyone is interested in a ghost hunting class in the Connecticut/New York/Massachussettes area, please email me at diane@sgramedia.com.

We can also make arrangements for classes outside this area with notice.

Visit our website at www.sgramedia.com for upcoming events in your area.

Diane

#17 EntitySeekers

EntitySeekers

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting, Astronomy, UFOs, I also enjoy camping, swimming, tanning at the beach, Photography, designing web pages, playing on my computer and playing the Sims II game.

Posted 28 September 2003 - 10:20 AM

;D I was there at the ghost hunting class and it was great! Thanks to ya'll at SGRA for holding it. For those of youwho didnt get to go, you really should!!
.. )) -::- . .)) ((. .. -::- Ellie Quigley -::- -::- ((.*http://www.entityseekers.com

#18 astrolover

astrolover

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 October 2003 - 02:06 PM

Hello,

I am definately interested in joining a ghost hunting group. After reading all the posts here, it sounds like something fun and exciting and definately accessible to where i live. I had NO idea that there was a ghost-hunting group this close to me! How do i found out more info??

• Guests

Posted 13 October 2003 - 12:22 PM

We're always happy to welcome new members! Currently we're in the process of opening two new offices in NH and SC, and of course we are always happy to welcome assistance at our other locations across the globe!

Email us at sgra@sgramedia.com and drop by our site at www.sgramedia.com to find out more information on how you can get involved, start learning, and start investigating!

Everyone of all ages are welcome!

Jon Nowinski
SGRA Director

#20 astrolover

astrolover

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 01:47 PM

Hi john,

ive already signed up as a member for sgra so now what? how do i get involved in meeting other members and starting investigations?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users