A person granted permission to run through a maximum security prison (The Hollow), only eventually the prison guards randomly hit switches to different cells, and it literally is like a worse form of russian roullette. Hopefully, you make it to the good exit.
Anyways, I will add this post from another older site of what I've been saying for awhile now.
-I am being honest about The Hollow. I used to be facinated by it when I was younger. Visited it several times, until I almost "stayed there" if you know what I mean. I have jogged the length of it now adays, but will make sure I am out of there before sundown.
1) There are numerous evil spirits down there of all different types.
2) The actual "6th" is located there.
3) Many people have died down there within the last 9 decades whether by humans or the nethers.
4) It is not a place to taunt spirits or be curious about in passing.
5) Worst time to go there (Full Moon - when the gate is widest or any of the 9 for that matter) and as there is a full moon and a complete fog where you can't see 2 feet in front of your car. Not a place to be in that moment. Spirits tend to travel with the mist.
I don't go down there to jog anymore, but to very rarely with my kids eat a picnic lunch. Daytime around noon. That is about it.
You can email me, and I will give you every reason in the book not to search for those things.
I'm sorry but I don't quite understand what you mean by the "9" or the "6th"? I dont mean to sound stupid but i definitely plan on visiting this place but I'm not exactly keen on being Shanked by any ghost (and/or any "number" haha)
If you could explain that would be so appreciated.