Whispers in the Ear

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 OmniSoul

OmniSoul

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:My interests are: Neuropsychology, Neuroscience, Biological Psychology, Metaphysics, Science, Cosmos, Astronomy, Tarot, Palm Reading, Psychic Abilities and Intuition; Energetics, Healing Modalities, Consciousness & Human Evolution, anything to do with the Subconscious mind & reprogramming it...

These are my certifications so far:
    3rd Degree Reiki Master; Certified Hypnotherapist; Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner...

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:28 PM

There have been times, where I've heard whispering in my ear. I've talked to others that have experienced this too. I can never make out exactly what's being said, and it doesn't seem to be in my head (ya know what I mean?)

So here's the question.......

Do you think the Whispers are spirits making contact, or figments of the imagination?

I know it's been years since this was posted.. But I, myself, hear music. Radio stations especially. Like I can "tune in" to them. It's kinda creepy. But I hear the music, the commercials, then the radio personalities talking back and forth, then it'll go back to music again.

There's not even a radio turned on or playing anywhere. But there is one near me when this happens. I could even identify the songs playing. Each one was different. (mostly 90's hard rock bands.) I'm guessing that what ever station the radio was on last, was the one I was picking up. I was trying to get my friend to turn on the radio in the living room, so that when a particular song was playing, she could verify. But she just thought I was crazy. Lol

But as of late, I have become more sensitive to The Spirit World. I may as well embrace my new gift (an old gift, really) and call it Clairaudience. :)

You're not alone.

Sometimes, when I hear like whispering or crackling, and no source of the sound can be identified, I know that it is the other side wanting to communicate. It's like they sense me, and come to me, but I've always been way too scared to reciprocate, until last week.

Thank you for sharing, and for your time.

#32 OmniSoul

OmniSoul

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:My interests are: Neuropsychology, Neuroscience, Biological Psychology, Metaphysics, Science, Cosmos, Astronomy, Tarot, Palm Reading, Psychic Abilities and Intuition; Energetics, Healing Modalities, Consciousness & Human Evolution, anything to do with the Subconscious mind & reprogramming it...

These are my certifications so far:
    3rd Degree Reiki Master; Certified Hypnotherapist; Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner...

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:36 PM

Almost forgot!!

I have heard my name whispered in my bedroom. Last year. The first time it happened, it woke me up, around midnight. But I wasn't scared. I went back to sleep. It was a woman's voice. She had an accent.

I researched that the next morning. Couldn't really find anything about it. But then I was scared lol. So I slept on the couch in the living room that night.

And it's a good thing I did. Because at 11:54pm (the following night after the whisper of my name) I hear someone faintly yelling "Help me Help me!!" and then banging on the wall. That also woke me up. I thought I was dreaming.

But it just happens that the neighbor next door, whose apartment shared our wall, had fallen out of her wheelchair. She weighed about 400 lbs so she couldn't get herself back up into her chair. Long story short, I saved her life that night.

I guess whatever spirit watches over me knew that I'd be too scared to sleep in my bed, and may have possibly known that was going to happen (with my neighbor).

Wild.

#33 Trevorinfog

Trevorinfog

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:141131

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:52 AM

How does this differ from the American Conservative Troll Army, other than the AM radio talk show broadcasts and aluminum foil hats?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users