Picture of Villagers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
405 replies to this topic

#31 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 14 October 2004 - 05:07 PM

Havent found the munchkin one yet but i came across this one that made me laugh, Its me and one of my m8s who i havent seen for about 2 years, it was St Davids day and i think i was around about 5 - 6 years old then ;)

Check out my very cool fashion in those days lol

Posted Image
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#32 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:59 PM

I think everyone should post their Halloween pictures! I know I said it before, but it's
really fun to see. I love Halloween costumes, they allow us to break free from what
we are every single day for awhile, or maybe they allow us to be who we are somewhere deep inside for a bit?

This isn't technically a Halloween picture, but a friend of mine hosts a themed costume party every year for Summer Solstice. What was funny about this pic is that we learned at that last minute that our group costume idea wouldn't fit this year's theme of Pagan gods and mythological characters and had to be nixed, threw our own costumes together without consulting, and STILL matched! :lol: I am the one on the left, in the mask, BTW.

Posted Image
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#33 Xp0is0n0usHe4rtX

Xp0is0n0usHe4rtX

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Ghost hunting, playing flute, Foamy the Squirrel, Invader Zim, music (rock, alternative, techno)

Posted 16 October 2004 - 11:28 AM

YAAAAAYY!!! I found a picture :) I'm the one w/ brown hair, and the blonde is my best friend Anna :D I apologize for the blurryness of the picture.. o_o I have braces now, and my hair is longer, but other than that, I look the same :)

Posted Image
-X-Jessie-X-

#34 aumstead

aumstead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • Interests:Civil War Reenacting, softball, and other things.

Posted 16 October 2004 - 10:24 PM

Posted Image

HEEEEEEEREEEES ASHLEY!!!
Ashley Umstead"DEEP DOWN INSIDE WE ARE ALL SMART-ASSES--I JUST HAPPEN TO BE SHALLOW"

#35 aumstead

aumstead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 11:02 PM

Posted Image

here is my boyfriend, Santi...
Ashley Umstead"DEEP DOWN INSIDE WE ARE ALL SMART-ASSES--I JUST HAPPEN TO BE SHALLOW"

#36 Akthra

Akthra

Junior Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 07:59 AM

Lemme try mine.

Posted Image
"Yeah, wouldn't it be great if I was choking on a grape and couldn't answer you?"

#37 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 18 October 2004 - 01:36 PM

This lovely looking pic is of lilac girl.......................

mysterious B)

Posted Image
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#38 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 20 October 2004 - 09:59 PM

Okkkkk........just remember, you asked for it! :o

Posted Image

#39 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 20 October 2004 - 10:04 PM

This is a pic with Bridget, the vintage doll that husband still swears stares at him in the night :weeee:

Posted Image

#40 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 10:20 PM

My husband says that this pic really looks like me......EEEK :blink:

Posted Image

#41 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 11:55 AM

sorry guys just testing out my new gadget :lol:

Posted Image

#42 CastleBee

CastleBee

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:Animals, Art, Photography, Traveling, Reading, and Gardening.

Posted 24 October 2004 - 10:55 AM

And bringing up the rear is my contribution to the GV Halloween gallery!

Posted Image

Me a couple of years back posing as my favorite Disney villan.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."- Ghandi, In Philosophy

#43 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 09:16 AM

Here we have DEADZONE! Another GV hottie!

:) :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:
Posted Image
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#44 aumstead

aumstead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 08:46 PM

Posted Image

DO I STILL LOOK PUNK???

#45 Sammy_Da_Cat

Sammy_Da_Cat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Interests:Buddhism, hiking, meditation, Tai Chi, Yoga, reading, spending quality time with my family, and of course the paranormal.

Posted 01 November 2004 - 03:20 PM

Here is me and my son with the Halloween pumpkins!

Posted Image

And here is my son going on his first official ghost tour!

Posted Image

We had a busy Halloween! :( :D :D :D :D :D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users