• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 03:06 PM

In broussard, louisiana, there's a road that leads to a tiny bridge. The teens around the area call it "stone road" for many reasons. Some teens go there to get drunk or stoned, and the now paved road used to be rocks and gravel. But that doesn't change what happens there. There is a story about the bridge there, that is only told at night, when teens gather in a car there on the bridge, leaving the engine on. Whatever the story is, the car ends up stallling on the bridge by itself, and a ring of fog will appear around the car. Sometimes, if a window is down, you can hear a ghostly voice calling your name. The radio stations will change, and you get chills down your spine. If you're lucky, the car will start, and you can leave. Others say if you follow the ghostly voice, you'll never be the same, or you'll never come back at all..

http://www.ulrc.com....State=Louisiana
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,390 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 April 2004 - 08:49 PM

;D
Posted Image

#3 Katz

Katz

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 05:13 AM

Ok i just got chills down my spine and i thought that the station that i'm listening to now was going to change....lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users