How to contact your spirit guide

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:05 AM

Lately it seems as if many people have been asking how to meet your spirit guide. I found this wonderful website that answers all your questions and then has a wonderful suggestion for a meditation to meet yours.

I did the meditation and had the best contact I've ever had with mine. Please go to the website below and I hope your experience will be as good as mine!

Wow :)

http://www.extrasens...irit-guide.html

Blessings,
Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:56 AM

Cool, something that surely help me. Thanks for sharing.
Posted Image

#3 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:03 PM

Hey folks, I did the meditation and I had the best and clearest contact ever with my spirit guide. I've been meditating a long, long time and this was the first really good contact meditation, besides a few dp that came to visit me.

I hope you'll check it out.

Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#4 Free Bird

Free Bird

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:07 AM

Hey folks, I did the meditation and I had the best and clearest contact ever with my spirit guide. I've been meditating a long, long time and this was the first really good contact meditation, besides a few dp that came to visit me.

I hope you'll check it out.

Kira

Thanks for the link Kira. It looks fantastic. Now I just need to find some time to put aside. I'm in constant running mode at the moment. Expecting visitors for Labor Day weekend. I'll look forward when I can sit down with this for a few moments.

Thanks again
FB

#5 balo

balo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:04 AM

Thank you Kira for the information. I'm very intrigued, but the question I'm asking myself is am I ready to meet my guide? This might be a whole lifestyle change and I have to make sure I can cope with it.I guess I have to do some thinking before I do this.

#6 Lysithia

Lysithia

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 03:59 AM

Great guide, Kira!

I've done something like this very similar before in my past with a fantastic result.

I never visualized a garden or a path, I think that part is entirely personal (though it is a common visual)... My visual is often just her hand, reaching out to me through light, and I know I've contacted her when I have reached her hand.

Balo, your guide will never do something you're not ready for. Before I contacted my guide, I never felt any physical sensations... the air change, been touched, or the like. I could only ever sense that they're around. Once I had contacted her a few times through my meditation I felt ready to experience those things. I've often struggled with wanting to see a spirit and I am still not ready for it. She knows that... I've had a few dreams guided by her, where I'm at a house and I can see a spirit and she is telling me that it's OK to see them, that it's not scary and the spirit is always very calm and just watches me. But, I'm still not ready to go beyond my dream guidance.

#7 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 08:32 AM

I hope this link works....

This is what happened a few weeks ago late at night or early morning... however you want to see it. Getting a tad goofy, and a lot tipsy off of a dozen white russians- extra vodka. I started snapping pictures of a fire we had made, and I asked, "where's Akthra!" Few people know I consider "Akthra" to be my spirit Guide. I'm not one to be too in-depth these days with spirit communication or spirit guides, but being under the influence, I opened up and gave it a go. The orginal photo is in 3264 x 2448. This is necked down for Imageshack.

This is the photo snapped using an Olympus E-Volt 300 DSLR camera set to "Sports Mode"

http://img87.imagesh...redragonpl0.jpg

If that doesn't work here's a link:
http://img87.imagesh...redragonpl0.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users