39 replies to this topic

#31 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

Would let the taxpayers foot the bill to go to a GV convention

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • Interests:DENISE
    ghosts, aliens, and anything crazy.

FEARS: clowns and now BEP, thanks guys you rock ! ;)

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:18 PM

OK GANG !! I have started noticing these BIP since reading this....... THANKS!!! LMBO!

Noticing ? Do you mean you have actually seen any of these folks?

YES!, some on TV ( could have just been the lighting, camera angle, not sure! was not part of the show ) people in public.... crazy stuff!

I have seen that as well , one entertainer in particular who's features and actions seemed to change , in that particular case she actually claims to be possessed by an entity . could be for promo or could be she wants people to think it was for promo , kind of a reverse psychology thingy. )

With all that I have learned concerning this subject I am beginning to think everyone is right.
They are in a sense vampires but the are also aliens and in a round about way demons.
They live among us and usually appear quite normal , maybe even attempt to keep low profile in the sense that they keep a lid on their differences so to speak.

I think maybe they are nephilim.

I agree with you totaly!

in the one single alleged interview with a BEP he supposedly stated a lot of things that help lead me to that conclusion including they are awaiting the return of the dragon.
A dragon or a serpent is not necessarily a bad thing it can denote wisdom and knowledge.

GOT A LINK ?

I mean besides the ones already posted lol :D
In love with an awesome woman
SHALOM my friends !

#32 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:23 PM

no1plumbrr ,

It will take me awhile to find the Link , got it from the original story on this thread in a round about way , wish i would have saved it.

#33 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

OK GANG !! I have started noticing these BIP since reading this....... THANKS!!! LMBO!

Noticing ? Do you mean you have actually seen any of these folks?

YES!, some on TV ( could have just been the lighting, camera angle, not sure! was not part of the show ) people in public.... crazy stuff!

I have seen that as well , one entertainer in particular who's features and actions seemed to change , in that particular case she actually claims to be possessed by an entity . could be for promo or could be she wants people to think it was for promo , kind of a reverse psychology thingy. )

With all that I have learned concerning this subject I am beginning to think everyone is right.
They are in a sense vampires but the are also aliens and in a round about way demons.
They live among us and usually appear quite normal , maybe even attempt to keep low profile in the sense that they keep a lid on their differences so to speak.

I think maybe they are nephilim.

I agree with you totaly!

in the one single alleged interview with a BEP he supposedly stated a lot of things that help lead me to that conclusion including they are awaiting the return of the dragon.
A dragon or a serpent is not necessarily a bad thing it can denote wisdom and knowledge.

GOT A LINK ?

I mean besides the ones already posted lol Posted Image

The story came from the original link that someone left on this thread.
Black-Eyed People: A Race in the Shadows

A person calling himself " Drakos " answered the authors request for information claiming to be a Black Eyed Person a couple of paragraphs just above this picture.

http://mysteriousuni...in-the-shadows/

Posted Image

#34 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:54 PM

Answering my request for information, a person calling himself Drakos claims to be one of these black-eyed entities.
“You would not be able to recognize me as any different from a normal person,” he said. “Although I have an abnormally magnetic personality, advanced intellect, and other things that will make me sound more conceited than I already do. I do not seem special to me, only to others.”

According to Drakos, this race of black-eyed people has been intertwined with humans for at least 6,000 years.
“The (biblical) story of the serpent is not the story of a talking snake,” he said. “It is about a representative of a nation of people who originated from a race of gods. These ‘serpents’ were rebellious – which means that they sought to create their own storehouses of information. They were teachers. They found a race of unenlightened automatons [Homo sapiens] that had been created to perform labor and gave them information that freed their minds.”
This is who Drakos claims black-eyed people are descendents of – the serpent from Genesis.
“That’s the short story,” he said. “Sounds like a fairy tale; I know.” A fairy tale that includes mating between this “serpent race” and humanity. “There has been, admittedly, a great deal of mixing; people often express great abilities that they owe to some ancestor who harbored a special genetic code,” Drakos said.
Patrick Heron, author of The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse and The Return Of The Antichrist, said such a claim has biblical relevance. “It says in Daniel 2:43, ‘They shall mingle their seed with the seed of men,’ which seems to indicate fallen angels mating with humans,” Heron told me in an email interview.

Evidence of this mating may have appeared in Don Thomas’ nephew.
“Fifteen or so years ago my brother had a son who was born with pale clear white skin and sea-green eyes that were very weird to say the least,” Thomas said. “When he turned about one year old, his eyes turned black as coal and you could not see any white around them.” Thomas gave his nephew the nickname Turtle, because of the boy’s eyes, although he thought they looked like the eyes of a creature more sinister. “They really look more like shark’s eyes but I found that a little cruel for a little boy,” Thomas said.
The baby grew into a quiet little boy who kept mainly to himself.
“Most people found him weird and most kids were afraid of him,” Thomas said. “He could not get near TVs or any other electronics because they began to distort. No one thought much of it but me.” The boy took an affinity to Thomas because Thomas was one of the few peoplewho paid attention to him. “He would just come around where I was and just sit there for hours never saying a word,” Thomas said. But the boy’s family lived some distance away, so Thomas didn’t see him often.
However, a hiking trip when the boy was about five years old will always stick in Thomas’s mind.
“We came to a clearing – a funny yellow field in the middle of nowhere – and I noticed that he stopped and began staring towards some trees,” Thomas said. He asked the boy what he was staring at, but the boy wouldn’t answer. “[After a] minute or so he pointed and I looked in that direction,” Thomas said. “At first I didn’t see anything, but then I saw some movement in the shadows of the trees.”
As Thomas looked at the trees, he saw what looked like at least three children wearing black hoodies.
“They appeared just beyond the trees but did not come any closer,” Thomas said. “I say three or so because it looked like more in the tree lines and further in.” Terror gripped Thomas and he grabbed his nephew’s hand. “As we left the area he kept looking back and began to cry,” Thomas said.
Soon after, the boy’s parents divorced and Thomas rarely saw him.
“He began to have problems with anti-social behavior and disappearing from home more and more often,” Thomas said. “I heard he was institutionalized and some time later disappeared from the facility and was never found. This has been since a closed subject and no one will talk about it in my family.”
The eyes, Drakos said, are designed to strike terror in others, the kind of terror Leanne Davies felt in that Maryland parking lot.
“It is more of an effect of light and a bit of hypnotism designed to induce fear,” Drakos said. “Everyone is subconsciously aware that their pupils will dilate in the presence of darkness, so if you perceive that my pupils cover the entire region of my eye, it should intimidate you because seeing my eyes in that fashion will indicate that there is a profound darkness about, only you wouldn’t be able to see the darkness. [It is] a very psychological ‘offense’ mechanism.”

Photographer “Poppa” Richards saw something in the eyes of a teenage girl in July 2008 when he attempted to photograph McKinneytown Cemetery in Cecil County, Maryland, and he didn’t see himself – he saw something alien.
“My favorite time is dusk and being familiar with this particular cemetery because of its isolation. I arrived approximately 40 minutes before dusk to set up my shots,” he said. As he arranged the equipment he realized he was not alone. “She approached from my right, I saw her out of the corner of my eye but I pretended not to notice,” Richards said. “She approached showing no fear.”
A girl, who appeared to be about 15 years old, stopped about 10 feet from Richards and sat on a headstone.
“Her eyes were black as coal,” Richards said. “When I tried to take her picture, my previously new batteries were dead. After trying three more sets of batteries, and finding them dead as well, I shrugged and told her my batteries were dead. She left as silently as she had come.”
His batteries useless, Richards packed to head home without one photograph.
“I left, but I left my card on the headstone. I don’t know why,” he said. “I have been back several times but have never run into her again.”
But are these black-eyed entities a danger to humanity?
“Some of us are extremely dangerous, others are not,” Drakos said. “Most are quite powerful relative to ‘normal’ people, and some are very famous and advancing in the worlds of politics and entertainment. I would suggest that anyone who meets anyone threatening should call for help, run, or fight like hell.”
However, Drakos stops short of labeling his “race” evil.
“I watch the news every day and see instances of blue-eyed and brown-eyed devils running around raising hell. Meanwhile, my people must languish in corners with the cloud of your menacing fear lingering over our heads,” he said. “You have spent millennia blaming us for all of the evil in the world while you turn a blind eye towards yourselves. Do you know what it is that you’d see, what it is that you’d fear, when you look into my eyes? You’d see yourself.”
Drakos said his “people” await the return of the Dragon, a term used numerous times in the Christian Bible referring to Satan.
“The Dragon is he who, for us, is said to come in the last days to plant the seeds of a righteous nation,” Drakos said. “We believe him to be the personage of the serpent in the garden, who beguiled Eve by giving her wisdom. He is here; we’ve seen him. I believe the world will see him soon. He is gentle, but he is all-wise. The Day of Purging Is Near.”
Which is all too similar to the book of Revelation. Revelation 12:9, “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

#35 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:31 PM

A special note here , I think maybe Drakos might actually be a real BEP but his take on the bible might be like the rest of us from what he was taught and raised to believe.
It only seems logical and reasonable that in his version Lucifer is an angel of light bringer of truth and knowledge and the good guy.
Viewpoints are like belly buttons everyone has one , I suppose even BEP‘s might have one as well. :)

#36 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:15 PM

LOL Thank you for the info, very interesting stuff!!!
SHALOM my friends !

#37 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:15 PM

You are most welcomed my pleasure. :)
BTW I never personally met a BEP that I know of but I have dreamed about them once.

#38 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:01 PM

You are most welcomed my pleasure. Posted Image
BTW I never personally met a BEP that I know of but I have dreamed about them once.

That's not good brotha, hope you do not have anymore... tell us about your dream, if you have point me into the direction of it please.
SHALOM my friends !

#39 saralove_23

saralove_23

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

Such a creepy topic. I honestly think (if they do exist), they can't be good. I never had an encounter with one,(knock on wood)I hope I never do. You can bet that I would definately NOT let them in my house or car. Some of the comments to the stories on the links make me shake my head, "they are not evil" and simillar comments. I definately wouldn't ever label them not knowing one personally. However I believe anything that instills fear into you just from a look, or the instinct to get as far away from it as possible, is not something good. Especially when it asks/demands to be "let in". I would nope my door closed and tuck myself in with a bible.

PS. I also heard that you can tattoo the whites of your eyes. I seen a program about men doing it in prison. So maybe not all of the BEP are legit. Not saying that there are not real ones. Just saying that there could be fakers out there to.

#40 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

Have to admit, anyone who is willing to tattoo his/her eyes is someone I would be afraid to let into my home.

And yes - there is a difference between evil and dangerous, but I'm with you. Not opening the door and going to protective verse!

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users