Ghost Hunters

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 GHOST Amanda

GHOST Amanda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting, OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!, Pirates! (may 25th POTC 3)

Posted 25 September 2006 - 12:22 AM

Ghost Hunters Season 2 on DVD came out September 19th! If you can't find it, most Best Buy's have it available at their location or online. It's EIGHT DVD's in two seperate cases. Each $19.99
I bought them and enjoy them emmensly! I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do!

#2 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:45 AM

Thanks for the info Amanda!!! :clap:
It's just Becca Posted Image

#3 GHOST Amanda

GHOST Amanda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting, OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!, Pirates! (may 25th POTC 3)

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:14 PM

You are most welcome. :Spaz:

#4 agent00shoe

agent00shoe

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 12:48 PM

I bet those DVDs would look great with an HDTV. I'd have to re-watch every episode if I ever get an HD.

#5 crystalb

crystalb

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:The Murder City Devils, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Lou Reed, rock n roll, punk rock, ghosts, chocolate and my dog.

Posted 26 September 2006 - 02:52 PM

What kind of special features do these DVD's have? I haven't been able to find them yet! :Spaz:
For some of us it's a long way from the cradle to the gravePosted Image

#6 Magrathea82

Magrathea82

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, ghost hunting

Posted 01 October 2006 - 02:46 PM

I have both seasons on DVD. In the extras they have deleted and extended scenes, a glossary of the things that one wouldn't know if they were just getting into this, what else........a great scene of Grant scaring the crap out of Brian, and another of Steve scaring the crap out of Donna. I highly recommend these DVD's for anyone who loves ghosts and ghosthunting, and loves the Ghost Hunters. I am anxiously awaiting the beginning of season 3 on the 11th
When life throws you a fast one, either duck or catch

#7 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 01 October 2006 - 03:44 PM

I bought the first part of season two on Friday. Unfortunately, the Best Buy I went to didn't have the second part in stock. Sure beats the hassel I had getting season one though. I went to Best Buy about five times and they never did have season one, even though they said online it was in stock. Finally I ordered it online from Amazon.com or something. When the DVD arrived, the holder was broken and all of the DVD's were floating around inside the case. The bottom one was severely scratched. So I called the company and sent it back. Order number two arrived, and the holder was broken, alll of the DVD's floating and the bottom DVD somewhat scratched. But it worked in the player so I kept it. Apparently it had been a problem because I noticed they changed the holder design for this set. I'm hoping that by the time I finish watching the first part of the season, I will be able to find the second part.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users