#1 GrimReaper

GrimReaper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:38 AM

We recently put our podcast up, here is the link to it:

http://kaps.mypodcast.com/index.html

Here's a tentative schedule for upcoming KAPS Podcasts. We'll advertise it more whenever we get everything more firm:

January 7th, 2008 - Rumble in the Forum

January 14th, 2008 - Brian and Anna Marie Byers from Emania Paranormal and hosts of Ghostology Podcasts.

January 21st, 2008 - Charles and Tina Mattingly - Owners of Waverly Hills

January 28th, 2008 - Bill and Lourdes Metz - Founders and Operators of the Paranormal Awareness Society. Bill is the author of "Rest in Peace" and is host of the Paranormal Awareness Radio Show.

February 4th, 2008 - Stacey Allen McGee, Tour Director of Appalachian GhostWalks and Ghost Tours , which was voted as one of the top five ghost tour companies in America!!! She's also the International Director and Founder of The ARC - Alternate Realities Center

February 11th, 2008 - Jud Niven and Allen Scofield, Professional Voice-Over artists who were instrumental in the development of our Waverly Promotional Video series

February 18th - Stoner (Niall), along with Mark, Graham, and Gavin - Better known as the Paranormal Investigator Guys. ( P.I.G.S)

February 25th, 2008 - Deana Beard, founder of the Alaska Paranormal Society

March 3rd, 2008 - Alan Silva , Founder of Arkansas Paranormal Investigations (API)

March 30th - LIVE from Waverly Hills!!

#2 Nomad

Nomad

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, studying about different cultures, raising my children, loving my wife.

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:58 AM

Excellent! I look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

#3 GrimReaper

GrimReaper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:14 PM

Excellent! I look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Thanks, our new one is already up featuring Brian and Anna Marie Byers from Emania Paranormal and hosts of Ghostology Podcasts as well as Amy Bruni from Beyond Reality Radio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users